Stalley may be the next big thing in Hip-Hop. What says you?

Does Stalley Have what it takes to be a big name artist in Hip-Hop

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Stalley will end up in purgatory similar to fab. Apparently he's more concerned with IG than his rap career.
Not even close. Fab ain't ever deliver the way he could, but he's def one of the nicest bust in the game.

roll.gif

Comedy

^^^REALLY DAWG LIKE WE TALKIN ABOUT STALLEY THIS DUDE IS LIKE A BOTTOM OF THE BARREL TYPE RAPPER I MEAN LIKE HOMIE SAID I HAVE NEVER HEARD ANYBODY TALK ABOUT STALLEY OUTSIDE NT/INTERNET WORLD....THIS DUDE IS TRASH BUCKETS & HIS ALBUM WILL BE A WEED PLATE STALLEY CAN'T EVEN GET A HOT SINGLE LET ALONE BE THE NEXT GREAT THING...

Dudes aint really ******g w Stalley Like that? LOL

tried listening to dude, couldnt do it. even though my boy swore by him :smh:

no hate towards stalley though..

Hell no.

He must be a hell of a ghostwriter. Only reason I can think of why he's actually signed to anyone.

Dude can't rap.

I understand not feeling a certain rapper for whatever reason but to deny tha fact that homie is actually nice is crazy.... I wonder what some of the Stalley haters in this thread are vibing to on the daily, hmmm..

I understand not feeling a certain rapper for whatever reason but to deny tha fact that homie is actually nice is crazy.... I wonder what some of the Stalley haters in this thread are vibing to on the daily, hmmm..
"Had a phone in jail and I call it a cell phone"
Seems to be the general consensus of NT these days, lol

Don't matter how wack lines you can quote from Wayne or any other wack rapper.

Stalley is still the most generic, b-grade, third string rapper on the scene right now.

Son is the rap version of Luke Walton. There is not ONE thing he stands out at.

Last edited:
Iono will have to see how his career plays out.

I do know the material he has out right now is extremely dull, and has no replay value to me.

Hopfeully my guy didn't peak with Lincoln Way Nights - which to me is still his best project.

Don't matter how wack lines you can quote from Wayne or any other wack rapper.

Stalley is still the most generic, b-grade, third string rapper on the scene right now.

Son is the rap version of Luke Walton. There is not ONE thing he stands out at.
tumblr_inline_mj3dkaKEJV1qz4rgp.gif

And Drake isn't?
Oh I forgot if its not Ye,Jayz,Wayne or Macklemore, NT disapproves, smh

laugh.gif
 I'm not even a Drake fan but son could out rap Stalley on his worst day.

Classic NT logic..."if you don't like who I like...you must listen to (insert rapper here)"

Hilarious.

This Stalley song is sickkkk

His new tape Honest Cowboy is dope.   I like Stalley because he has his own swag and flow, he doesnt sound like the generic rappers that are out now.

To each is own, I like Stalley and some like Chief Keef.. Who cares who's better as long as u get what you're looking for out of the music..

I mess with Stalley. but i wish he would go back to the sounds of ITM. Him and Rashad should collab on another album

Back
Top Bottom