STACEY DASH "self gratifying" and "getting lifted"

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Would smash, but.. what was the point of this? Like someone said between this and the Mitt Romney thing it seems like she's trying hard to stay relevant.

If I was her agent I'd tell her to try doing something that's actually creative instead of flaunting her 50 y/o yambs. Yeah she's fine but there are badder b*tches who are younger, that's not her forte anymore.

laugh.gif
Would smash, but.. what was the point of this? Like someone said between this and the Mitt Romney thing it seems like she's trying hard to stay relevant.

If I was her agent I'd tell her to try doing something that's actually creative instead of flaunting her 50 y/o yambs. Yeah she's fine but there are badder b*tches who are younger, that's not her forte anymore.
Seems like this is in conjunction with Curb Your Enthusiasm. Which would make sense since the show is about older people and every day situations. 

I was mildly entertained...

but then again, I've loved Stacey Dash since i was a kid... I'd watch her do anything.

I wanna have sex with her on her 50th birthday, and then take her to an early bird special the next morning

devil.gif

pimp.gif

Last edited:
I was mildly entertained...

but then again, I've loved Stacey Dash since i was a kid... I'd watch her do anything.

I wanna have sex with her on her 50th birthday, and then take her to an early bird special the next morning

:evil:

:pimp:

Hit her with that Denny's Grand Slam, meatlover's of course :pimp:

Last edited:
damn shes getting skinny as hell..

shes going to look like them other broads in hollywood that look like bobbleheads.

DC listens to Boy Boy
eek.gif

Still fine,even if she is starting to age. Skinny though,too.

Yea that is my dude. One of my Oakland dudes that helped me with 2K7-2K10 rosters put me on. He put me on to him and Tariq Nasheed. I need to holla at my man.

damb she fine
would swim up the Amazon with 45 pound dumbbells tied to my scrotum and Ellen Degeneres’ queef as my air supply if it meant I could eat a sea food dinner with her over skype on a dial up internet connection.
not srs

:rofl:

Last edited:
Yea that is my dude. One of my Oakland dudes that helped me with 2K7-2K10 rosters put me on. He put me on to him and Tariq Nasheed. I need to holla at my man.

never thought would see Messy marv on NT general :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom