Stacey Dash is so fine

Notice, she's hiding her elbows ...

4930219683_8bf2d463e4.jpg

I love Stacey Dash. Definitely one of the most beautiful women I've seen in my life. My girl tried to trick me into watching that show last night by telling me everytime Stacey was on screen. I came in the first time, the second time I told her Im good, I have nudes. My girls mom was staying with us a couple years back. She had the nerve to tear up the cover page of my KING magazines with Stacey and Lola Luv on it. My girls mom is a psyched out religious person that runs around the house speaking in tongues. Damn that was one of the worst periods in my life. Anything she didn't approve of she would destroy.

I love Stacey Dash. Definitely one of the most beautiful women I've seen in my life. My girl tried to trick me into watching that show last night by telling me everytime Stacey was on screen. I came in the first time, the second time I told her Im good, I have nudes. My girls mom was staying with us a couple years back. She had the nerve to tear up the cover page of my KING magazines with Stacey and Lola Luv on it. My girls mom is a psyched out religious person that runs around the house speaking in tongues. Damn that was one of the worst periods in my life. Anything she didn't approve of she would destroy.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Me and my boys had an argument watching "Single Ladies"

These dudes were talking about how if they was smashing her and she whispered in their ear to skeet in her, they wouldnt do it. I looked at them like they were lying.

They were.
if it was possible I'd let her skeet in me.

srs

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I feel ya though bruh.

These dudes were talking about how if they was smashing her and she whispered in their ear to skeet in her, they wouldnt do it. I looked at them like they were lying.

They were.

srs

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I feel ya though bruh.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

They were.

srs

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I feel ya though bruh.
00425574e0bebe9cda7ab185795b2f421874f7c.jpg

They were.

srs

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I feel ya though bruh.
00425574e0bebe9cda7ab185795b2f421874f7c.jpg

They were.

srs

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I feel ya though bruh.
srs + 1

They were.

srs

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I feel ya though bruh.
srs + 1

Back
Top Bottom