St. Johns Basketball Appreciation Post

Worldbefree, cats name is Justin Burrell....hes supposed to be a real good recruit for us...unfortunately I havent been to any games yet this year, mad schoolwork at the end of this semester, but as soon as those big east games come to the garden Im in there for sure...
...The team came to the Staten Island campus for an intra squad scrimmage kinda deal before the season started (they been doin it for the last fewyears)...They looked aight when they came. Mase is gonna put up numbers, not 30, 10, and 5 numbers, but numbers none the less (got a picture with dude when hewas there, and won a team autographed ball too lol). Ive always liked lawrences game, hes not flashy but hes fairly consistent. Im a fan of Wright too.We'll be a decent squad this year, even after losing Hamilton. We need to seriously recruit these big time city kids tho man.
I can imagine if Sosa would have to Queens for a few years, and if Lance were to shock everyone and stay home to play for us, well, it meaning a lot of theUniversity would be an understatement.

Mohammed Diakite

That's a good friend of mine
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom