Spy Shots of the 2012 Dodge Charger...

Originally Posted by lakers242007

Originally Posted by ninjahood

my dad bought a 2009 300c and when i saw all the plastic in there...i LOL'd...

GTF outta here with american BS cars...they are all garbage
meanwhile its 300C engine produces: 360 hp (268 kW), 390 lb·ft (529 N·m)

im starting to think alot of ya dunno %*+ ya is talking about
laugh.gif
smh.gif

or ya SEVERELY undervalue performance

who cares....he could rip out his whole interior leave in one seat and the performance would be even better!!! whats your point??

if you dropping that much on a damn car...it should not be full of plastic...

find a CHEAPER MSRP car that performs better and includes as much as a 300c hemi....i'll be waiting.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Don't understand why cats get so caught up in an "interior" a nice interior is an added plus but shouldn't be a deal breaker, fly a plane if your overjoyed by cool buttons and interfaces. Cats act like a chick is gonna drop panties because your car has a "nice interior".. "ohhh is that carbon fiber paneling with a touchscreen in dash system" let me top you off. Yeah Chargers have a garbage interior but its a muscle car, not a high end luxury car. Yall be comparing Charger's interior to Infiniti's, Lexus, Benz and etc when their not even in the same class.. its like comparing a Cessna to a Gulfstream. At the end of the day drive what YOU like and for reasons YOU like too many different factors like reliability, styling, car musle, fun factor and etc to just get hung up on 1 thing.

All the American car hate gotta stop, no reason you can't like an Infiniti g35 and also a Challenger SRT-8 or a Cadillac Cts-V and also a M5. It's an import that had the biggest recall in car history [Toyota], its an American model [Ford F-series] thats the best selling vehicle in the world. Both American and  Foreign vehicles have their merits, American car's reliability has vastly improved the last 5-6 years.

I stopped reading right there.

You serious?

Interior should be one of the top things to consider when  purchasing a car. I mean its ONLY the thing you are going be inside looking at/sitting in when you drive.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

It's a dodge
grin.gif

srt8>>>>>>anything else america makes
Uhhhh, how bout no, not even close. If your into fast four door American cars pick up a CTS-V or a Pontiac G8 GXP.
G8
roll.gif
roll.gif

anyways CTS-V completley slipped my mind, thats easily my favorite american car
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but other than that like i said SRT-8>>>>everything else that goes for charger, 300c, and cherokee.

G8 is coming back as a Chevy in like a year or two.

Chevys supposedly making it in limited numbers.

And your smoking crack.

G8 is a beast.

I dont get how everyones taking about cheap plastic interiors either ...  I guess no ones sat inside some Nissans and Toyotas.

And yes, Interior is nearly everything about a car.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Don't understand why cats get so caught up in an "interior" a nice interior is an added plus but shouldn't be a deal breaker, fly a plane if your overjoyed by cool buttons and interfaces. Cats act like a chick is gonna drop panties because your car has a "nice interior".. "ohhh is that carbon fiber paneling with a touchscreen in dash system" let me top you off. Yeah Chargers have a garbage interior but its a muscle car, not a high end luxury car. Yall be comparing Charger's interior to Infiniti's, Lexus, Benz and etc when their not even in the same class.. its like comparing a Cessna to a Gulfstream. At the end of the day drive what YOU like and for reasons YOU like too many different factors like reliability, styling, car musle, fun factor and etc to just get hung up on 1 thing.

All the American car hate gotta stop, no reason you can't like an Infiniti g35 and also a Challenger SRT-8 or a Cadillac Cts-V and also a M5. It's an import that had the biggest recall in car history [Toyota], its an American model [Ford F-series] thats the best selling vehicle in the world. Both American and  Foreign vehicles have their merits, American car's reliability has vastly improved the last 5-6 years.

I stopped reading right there.

You serious?

Interior should be one of the top things to consider when  purchasing a car. I mean its ONLY the thing you are going be inside looking at/sitting in when you drive.
eyes.gif

agreed...you are looking at the interior of the car 99% of the time...that !+# needs to be top notch...

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

Uh, WE invented   were da first to mass produce automobiles.
WRONG  right
fixed.

and now the US is the WORST at mass producing cars...
No, we're still the best at pumping out far more vehicles than demand warrants.

b/c there is no god damn demand...who the hell and why the hell would anyone want an american car? unless they got no money and want some cheap crap plastic interior

WRONG  right
fixed.

b/c there is no god damn demand...who the hell and why the hell would anyone want an american car? unless they got no money and want some cheap crap plastic interior

You're just talking to be talking now bud. Seriously get out of my thread right now.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

WRONG  right
fixed.

You're just talking to be talking now bud. Seriously get out of my thread right now.
indifferent.gif

who the HELL are you to tell me to leave your thread...gimme a break
roll.gif

WRONG  right
fixed.

indifferent.gif

who the HELL are you to tell me to leave your thread...gimme a break
roll.gif

Sir please exit this thread? Hit the "Forum Jump" or "General" links please?

First you said there was no demand. Followed by "why would anyone want an American car?". Go away.

You may enjoy this... [table][tr][td]
[/td][td][h3]
[/h3][h3]civic or altima? [/h3][/td][/tr][/table]http://niketalk.com/topic/242123

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

It's a dodge
grin.gif

srt8>>>>>>anything else america makes
Uhhhh, how bout no, not even close. If your into fast four door American cars pick up a CTS-V or a Pontiac G8 GXP.
G8
roll.gif
roll.gif

anyways CTS-V completley slipped my mind, thats easily my favorite american car
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but other than that like i said SRT-8>>>>everything else that goes for charger, 300c, and cherokee.

G8 is coming back as a Chevy in like a year or two.

Chevys supposedly making it in limited numbers.

And your smoking crack.

G8 is a beast.
  SPEAK ON IT!  Actually picked up a G8 GT about four months ago after wrestling between that an an SRT-8 Charger.  For $10,000 less with comparable power and style the G8 GT was the easy choice and believe me when I tell you that car is a MONSTER.  6.0 L V8 w/361 HP 385 lb-ft of torque.  The car is a blast.  Never thought I'd own a pontiac but after test driving and reading a bunch of head to head reviews of the Dodge vs the G8 it was an easy choice.

eyes.gif
Which is why everyone on NT is infatuated with these?
13267d1211144461-functional-hood-scoop-08_sti_interior.jpg

ag_08evomr_intleft.jpg

ag_07civicsi_interior.jpg

163_0901_18z+2009_nissan_GT-R+interior.jpg

I see a whole bunch of (painted) plastic all over the place, same thing the Charger is getting ripped on for.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by THockey66

eyes.gif

ag_08evomr_intleft.jpg

I see a whole bunch of (painted) plastic all over the place, same thing the Charger is getting ripped on for.
laugh.gif

"But, but, the buttons, look at the many buttons. These cars have 28 buttons, the Charger only has 23"
laugh.gif

WRONG  right
fixed.

someone sounds YOUNGGG and dumb..... camaros and challengers are all sold out for this year's model year alone.

and if u think PLENTY people OUTSIDE da import loving NTers don't LOVE SRT-8's and good ol' american lying then you delusional
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by THockey66

eyes.gif

ag_08evomr_intleft.jpg

laugh.gif

"But, but, the buttons, look at the many buttons. These cars have 28 buttons, the Charger only has 23"
laugh.gif
GOT EM!
laugh.gif

WRONG  right
fixed.

someone sounds YOUNGGG and dumb..... camaros and challengers are all sold out for this year's model year alone.

and if u think PLENTY people OUTSIDE da import loving NTers don't LOVE SRT-8's and good ol' american lying then you delusional
laugh.gif

The love for American cars in general outside of this board is crazy. You have to live in Amish country to not see Chargers, Challengers, Mustangs, Camaro's and all the other cars mentioned.

These cars are MOVING. There are car circles like the ones here that like imports. I like imports. Acura's are looking real good right now. But don't ever and I mean EVER in your Laker/Kobe loving life think no one wants these cars. OK?

YO did anyone see the new BUICK (It is GM's North American-based entry-level luxury brand.) LaCrosse? I just saw the commercial during this game. Its got a gang of buttons and gadgets and a gps.

Back
Top Bottom