Spurs @ Cavs - 1PM ET on ABC

Cav's hit 100, Free taco's fa da fans
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I wish the heats hit 100 when i go 2 there games....
grin.gif

good win tonight, glad the losing steak has ended, I believe this has cut the magic number down to 2, (cavs win/bos, orl losses) for us to win the east.

I see you belle, someone posted a thread in General, sorry if some 1 already posted the pic of belle putting up the NT sign

s45c2v.jpg

back from the game so soon. you liked that? yeah that was me BUT those were NOT my original seats. im heated as hell right now and ill come back in a few. Igot bumped to accomodate Brady Quinn. Cavs/Plain Dealer/Dan Gilbert/Browns have NOT heard the last from me. They know not who they mess with.

be back in a bit NT. i didnt even make an NT sign but when i got moved behind oscar, i figured what the hell. I put on for my city, I put on for NT.

OP gotta use search feature tho or go thru a few pages for gamedays tho

brb

Originally Posted by belle155

I got bumped to accomodate Brady Quinn. Cavs/Plain Dealer/Dan Gilbert/Browns have NOT heard the last from me. They know not who they mess with.
what would have happened if you refused to give up your seat?

Good game Cavs, won as I expected. Belle, you too fuuny for throwin that sign up, lol. Also, I envy your seats and would love to make a deal one day,especially with that being a bumped seat.

ok heres what it was. ill post this in the general one too. i didnt know i had a post in there as well.

i originally had floor seats next to the hoop by the spurs bench. feet-on-the-court floor seats so no one was in front of me but the refs. i got these legit,ticket was in my pocket. halfway thru the first quarter the guy who has the few next to me says 'hold up those are my seats, i have a guest coming. BradyQuinn and his girl.' i said i have the ticket right here, these are our seats so im not movin. this guy somehow shared a flashseat account with someone andthe other guy is who i got these from so the guy at the game didnt know they were transferred. he thought he still had all 4 when really he had 2 and i had 2.he said please, ill get you center courts, money back, ill give you VIP seats again to another game. see these arent easy to get in the first place, they donteven have a row on the ticket. just says VIP on em. so we moved to the center court seats where that pic was taken. these were 2 rows off the floor so theywere still good seats, but not 'floor' floor seats. i didnt have an NT sign at first but when i saw myself behind oscar, i said screw it and ripped offa corner of another sign and wrote NT on it real quick. threw it up nonchalant too.

the guy who moved us is the owner of the Cavs NBDL team based in Erie. he gave me his card and cell number so we can work this out. I expect money back forthese tickets and tickets for another game on the floor SOON since thats what we agreed to. Brady was sitting on the floor and he didnt even have tickets tobegin with. the guy said maybe even next year, i said hell no. bron might be injured or whatever. i want to go this year and soon. Trust me, if this guy doesnot come through FAST, I WILL contact the billionaire owner of the team since i email him from time to time and he wont be happy about this. id even put it inthe plain dealer forums. i was embarrassed getting bumped from section to section like i didnt have a ticket in the first place. in the end we were back on thefloor sitting next to flea from red hot chili peppers. all in all we spend less than 2 quarters on the floor and the other 2 behind hubie and the ABC crew.

dont get me wrong it was a good time, but i dont think i should have moved for an unproven, backup quarterback for one of the worst NFL teams around. the ONLYreason i did was this guy brought up giving money back AND extra VIP seats to another game. if he would have just asked to move with nothin in return i wouldhave told brady sorry kid.

PS yeah the other NT sign was me too. that was also a national TV game, i think playoffs from a few years ago. If anyone has that saved, post it. i lost allthe pics i had on another comp so i dont have it. that was a HUGE posterboard but it was harder to see even tho we had good seats there too. i liked thesmaller version from today better.

ill keep NT updated with what happens with this situation. i told you, i put on for my city and i put on for NT

smokin.gif
to Belle

smokin.gif
@ Darnell Jackson getting the start. You've come a long wayD-Block. I'm proud to call you a Jayhawk.

Belle was the dude in the Indians hat?
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I missed the NT sign part, but i seen him pointing that Indians logo on his hat and looking at the camera
laugh.gif

I was like "the +!%# is this guy doing?"
laugh.gif

i love the cavs, always have.

i like the indians too. just so happens new era makes better indians fitteds than cavs so thats what i buy

Originally Posted by belle155

dont get me wrong it was a good time, but i dont think i should have moved for an unproven, backup quarterback for one of the worst NFL teams around. the ONLY reason i did was this guy brought up giving money back AND extra VIP seats to another game. if he would have just asked to move with nothin in return i would have told brady sorry kid.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif

And yeah, I'll leave Ohio alone for a month for the sign and the Browns comment.

Back
Top Bottom