Spurs @ Cavs - 1PM ET on ABC

We gotta end this losing streak tomorrow for sure. The last thing we need is a 3 game losing streak and our 2nd loss at home all year. I think Cavs will come out fired up after not 1 but 2 pretty embarrassing losses. Another national TV game too. They need to get things straight before the postseason which is less than 2 weeks away. I'm thinkin about throwing up an NT sign for the fans. I usually have good seats, but not as good as tomorrow. Watch and you'll see...

Cavs can french that homecourt advantage thanks to Tony Parker.
smokin.gif

timmy d / manu / tp should come out ballin.

mr bonner will beast as well.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Spurs will walk in and hand Lebron & The Cavs their 2nd home loss of the season .

Go Spurs !
I like the way you Laker fans think
pimp.gif
even though it's aselfish reason
grin.gif

Don't really care if Cavs win or loose (we can beat them on their homecourt) I just want to see Bron drop numbers and hopefully he puts his beanbag on thetip of Tim Duncans nose (no bigbaby)

Interesting game... I don't even know what's going on.... dont got no explanations for the last 2 games...
smh.gif

let's go Spurs. Timmy 20 pts-20 rebs-10 blocks, Tony 20pts-15 asts- 10 crossovers/breakingankles , Manu 20 pts- 10 rebs- 10 steals. Lebron 10 TO-6 fouls- 2techincal fouls
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

I need the Cavs to take this one...

True story. At the very least, I want the Spurs to be banged up limping out of the Q. I hope this games gets brutal (in a bball sense).

--Should be a good game. Popovich might minimize his big 3's mins. He's been known to do that. Since L.A. has locked up homecourt in the west.
--Either way, hoping for a Cavs loss and a Laker win today...

Back
Top Bottom