SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Would be easy for him to take over the city. His Spider Sense and Spider-Fu would put in work for him

Has there ever been an incarnation in which he could communicate with spiders? I'm surprised o haven't read about that yet :rofl:

I don't think so but I always wanted this page in a movie

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Spidey actually did have the power to summon spiders along with other powers during The Other crossover during JMS' run. Now Kaine, his clone, has those powers.

Forgot all about the Other. I haven't been reading Scarlet for awhile. I need to hop back on it

Last edited:
The evil AI arms for the sake of being evil is weird... Guaranteed that would get torn apart today. :rofl:

I need to start reading New Warriors. I haven't been able to read a lot of comics since I started this new job... I miss having all the free time in the world but this money tho

I need to start reading New Warriors. I haven't been able to read a lot of comics since I started this new job... I miss having all the free time in the world but this money tho

Same. Rarely get a chance to grab comics any more because of work and classes. I don't even like going into comic shops anymore.

Too soon :wow:

Spidey 3 is on FX.

Lmao so terrible

The best thing about that movie is Bryce Dallas Howard :evil:

Wait, the movie "The Help" was the Gwen Stacy torch passing :nerd:

TASM1 got a lot of crap for Spiderman taking his mask off. Happened 4 times in this film.

Anyway Ock and JJJ were the highlights then, they're also highlights now

It'll be best to introduce Ock as the leader of the S6. You can't really do much of an origin better than this.

Last edited:
I know this is a reboot but if there's one thing I wouldn't mind seeing again from the old series is Simmons as Jameson. Dude was just too perfect. He owns that role. :lol: :pimp:

I know this is a reboot but if there's one thing I wouldn't mind seeing again from the old series is Simmons as Jameson. Dude was just too perfect. He owns that role. :lol: :pimp:

I've been screaming for this to happen and I think it will.

Also I'll be the first to put the idea out there but Bryan Cranston as Doc Ock :smokin

Seems like people want him to keep playing villains. Would rather see him do some comedy stuff.

People are entirely too critical. Movie was not bad at all. I mean, it wasn't Captain America 2, but it was a really good movie. Biggest complaint was Electro. Just didn't believe in the way that he started acting, dude was angry just to be angry.

People will never be happy but as a huge SM fan, I enjoyed this..
Fight scenes could have been a little longer with Electro and Harry but other then that, it was really good to me...
I love you Emma Stone...
Lol

Last edited:
People always say "people are too critical or "people will always find something wrong" or "people are never happy", etc...

I mean what do you expect? It's 54% on RT for a reason.

People always say "people are too critical or "people will always find something wrong" or "people are never happy", etc...

I remember when MoS came out >D

Nvm

Last edited:
In my experience, the whole "People are too critical" is just a defense when others don't like a movie you like :lol:

It's okay to be critical.. it doesn't mean you can't enjoy movies.. or that you're necessarily being unfair or illogical.. it might just mean you find faults in a movie. If you think someone is being ridiculous with their criticisms or "looking for things to dislike" then the opposite end of the spectrum is true.. you can be overzealous and exaggerate a movie's positive qualities while looking past the obvious and legitimate issues.

I remember when MoS came out >D

Yeah and I love the film but I knew it was far from perfect and never told people they were too picky. The heated argument i remember having was whether IMs army of bots could have taken down the army or Kryptonians. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom