SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Didn't care much for the first Venom movie and this second one looks just as meh. I'd love an Agent Venom movie though if you're gonna keep the symbiote's story away from Peter.

Just make a run of the mill military movie like Extraction/Without Remorse/etc. and throw in some Alien special effects and that'll be an entertaining 2 hours at the movies for me.

0144e36120b59932945712cdf5226c59.jpg

:lol: It being Quicksilver is what really gets me.

Sony really going forward with all the wrong movies though. The obscure b-level Spidey heroes made sense to an extent but these villain movies aint gonna turn out any different than the DC villain movies for the most part.

ATJ in NWH as Kraven first :nerd:

Feel like after WandaVision and the whole QS thing, Feige and the people at Marvel wanted to give ATJ what he was owed which is another shot at some easy superhero money. Same thing with Gemma Chan in Eternals. And before you guys start with the “this is Sony, not Marvel studios”, Feige has his hands on EVERYTHING Marvel related at this point. The Spider-Man deal is Disney getting profit and MCU branding off of anything Spider-Man in name while throwing Sony an outlet of revenue by playing in Spider-Man’s sand box with side characters and villains that can make appearances in....the Spider-Man films Marvel and Sony co-produce for the MCU. We would have seen it with Morbius if we’ve gotten it at its original date as evident with the trailer showing Michael Keaton’s Adrian Toomes/Vulture. It’s most prominent display will be Spider-Man: No Way Home. A film where Sony ideas and interpretation of Spider-Man villains and even Sony’s original takes on Spider-Man themselves will be in a Disney/MCU branded film. The common denominator? Kevin Feige had involvement with those Sony produced Spider-Man franchises................

Last edited:
SPIDER-MAN: "There Is A Plan" For Spidey To Share The Screen With Venom & Other SPUMC Characters

Promising that fans won't "miss Spider-Man" in Venom: Let There Be Carnage, Panitch then adds, “It’ll be exciting if they do meet, right?”

“There actually is a plan,”
he tells Variety. “I think now maybe it’s getting a little more clear for people where we’re headed and I think when No Way Home comes out, even more will be revealed. The great thing is we have this very excellent relationship with Kevin. There’s an incredible sandbox there to play with. We want those MCU movies to be absolutely huge, because that’s great for us and our Marvel characters, and I think that’s the same thing on their side. But we have a great relationship. There’s lots of opportunities, I think, that are going to happen.”

SPIDER-MAN: "There Is A Plan" For Spidey To Share The Screen With Venom & Other SPUMC Characters

Promising that fans won't "miss Spider-Man" in Venom: Let There Be Carnage, Panitch then adds, “It’ll be exciting if they do meet, right?”

“There actually is a plan,”
he tells Variety. “I think now maybe it’s getting a little more clear for people where we’re headed and I think when No Way Home comes out, even more will be revealed. The great thing is we have this very excellent relationship with Kevin. There’s an incredible sandbox there to play with. We want those MCU movies to be absolutely huge, because that’s great for us and our Marvel characters, and I think that’s the same thing on their side. But we have a great relationship. There’s lots of opportunities, I think, that are going to happen.”
:lol: This boy lying.

Sound just as wishful and desperate as Amy Pascal.

Remind me when Feige had to say no when they lied and said Venom is in the MCU.

Sony still don't got nobody smart running things, still trying to force the sinister 6 on us without proper build up.

:lol: The rumor was last year Wilde was gonna direct a female led Spidey spinoff. Wow if Marvel scooped her up. She's got a few pretty good movies.

Tom Holland Says Marvel Turned Down His Idea for a 'Passionate Sex Scene'

The actor plays Peter Parker in the MCU, and in a TikTok video posted by Capital in celebration of his recent birthday, Tom can be seen talking to Roman Kemp about his increasing involvement in the franchise behind-the-scenes.

"I mean I was writing scenes, and writing ideas, and coming up with set pieces, and just sending them off to Marvel," Tom said in the clip.

"And a lot of them they were like, 'No dude, that's a terrible idea'.

"But then there were a couple they took and they're in the movie and stuff, so it's a movie that I'm like really, really, involved in, not just as an actor."

Asked about the scene suggestions that weren't included, Tom replied: "I said, 'I think we should have a really passionate sex scene', and they're like, 'No, I don't think so'."

Back
Top Bottom