SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Spider-Man 3 the video game you mean?

Or obviously this is after the Multiverse of Madness and they're burying the lead that Andrew Garfield will cameo.

Jamie Foxx is a great actor and I trust in the MCU since they're running this next Spidey sequel but the stink of the Sony Electro is still there and I liked that in every Spidey movie not a single Spidey villain has been repeated except for Harry Osborne Green Goblin. I was waiting for Scorpion or Chameleon or Kraven for the next movie.

Spider-Man 3 the video game you mean?

Or obviously this is after the Multiverse of Madness and they're burying the lead that Andrew Garfield will cameo.

Jamie Foxx is a great actor and I trust in the MCU since they're running this next Spidey sequel but the stink of the Sony Electro is still there and I liked that in every Spidey movie not a single Spidey villain has been repeated except for Harry Osborne Green Goblin. I was waiting for Scorpion or Chameleon or Kraven for the next movie.

Really want to see Kraven on the big screen. Scorpion was teased at the end of Homecoming so curious of that sinister 6 story is still in the works.

It's being reported everywhere must be true.

Mayne Feige is thinking DeHaan's GG was so bad it overshadowed how weak and lame Foxx's Electro was.
Man's BUSY busy...
Could've sworn either him or M. Jai White was in running for the Kain n Lynch movie.
I recall cus I kept wondering why he's black. Got stuck in limbo... Now he onto spawn...
..but i digress.
But then technically, it means gg and em rest do exist then?!
And dehaan was crazy good in that other super hero flick. Don't really know what happened after...

Last edited:
Wait a min. What about this brutha?
bokeem-woodbine.jpg

Man's BUSY busy...
Could've sworn either him or M. Jai White was in running for the Kain n Lynch movie.
I recall cus I kept wondering why he's black. Got stuck in limbo... Now he onto spawn...
..but i digress.
And dehaan was crazy good in that other super hero flick. Don't really know what happened after...
They just gonna make Kain n Lynch black?

Jamie Fox's Electro was ruined by the hammy background voice (3:20) that kept talking in guitar riffs during his scenes. The crowd cheering during their big fight in Times Square amped up the corniness (1:22).

If Electro is taken a little more seriously I could see him being special.

they need to make this an option to play as different Cinema versions of spider man
They might have to pay for those celeb's likeness.

I'm pretty sure thats why they never went directly to Tobey or Andrew or Tom.

Last edited:
Curious if he's going to be the same exact Electro from Garfield's universe or an MCU version.

I'm all for him coming from another universe.

No way he's the same one.

They have to completely revamp the villain fron the ground up. No harm in making him more like the comic version.

:lol: If Jamie comes out rocking the green and yellow.

Last edited:
Man's BUSY busy...
..but i digress.
Chronicle with MBJ.
The director Josh Trank later went on to be involved in the masterpiece that is F4ntastic or whatever it was.

Back
Top Bottom