SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
I can’t say it enough but Holland is the PERFECT Peter Parker. He has this awkward charm and is charismatic as hell. Clean little sneaker game too. The gawd....

EEBDC1C9-6F76-4C3B-AFE8-783E8228297D.jpeg

Would be hilarious if flash wasn't really part of the snapped and is actually 5 years older than everyone in the crew now

The way the cast is making the rounds and the way clips are dropping keeps making me think this is releases in a week or so:lol:
Yeah I found it odd they're doing a big cast interview on late night shows so soon. Only been like 2 weeks since Endgame and this doesn't even come out next month.

The way the cast is making the rounds and the way clips are dropping keeps making me think this is releases in a week or so:lol:

For real, ******* movie's like 2 months away. The hell am I supposed to watch?? Detective Pikachu??

No but I will be checking out Detective Pikachu though

lots of movie before this actually

pikachu
aladdin
john wick
rocketman
godzilla
mib
toy story
childs play
dark phoenix

not all great in that list but more than half of those are a must see for me...

I’m watching every film you just listed except Dark Phoenix. I have no reason to give money to that film. Oddly excited about Taron Edgarton playing Elton John. Hopefully they don’t have him going too overboard with ayo scenes

I’m watching every film you just listed except Dark Phoenix. I have no reason to give money to that film. Oddly excited about Taron Edgarton playing Elton John. Hopefully they don’t have him going too overboard with ayo scenes

I think Rocketman will end up being a really good film.

I have a feeling Aladdin will be weak, but I gotta see it.

Back
Top Bottom