Spring breakers movie due in 2013 Vol Pics

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

The guy who directed K.I.D.S. Larry Clarke is directing this!?
No, the same writer who wrote K.I.D.S. is doing this, which means it'll be a horrible piece of overrated garbage.

Oh I got you, I guess I mixed that up. Is K.I.D.S. held in high regards? I just thought it was famous for showing mad wild scenes with kids in it. Either way, I think the movie will suck. But I wouldn't mind seeing any of those girls griding on each other. Kinda like how Anne Hathaway was seen as this kid movie actor then all of a sudden she did that movie with full frontal. Monster I think its called? I would like to see what the Beibs gets to see. Just sayin'.

What's the hype with these chicks ? I don't understand why people are obsessed with Selena Gomez , she's has the body of a twelve year old and the face of that annoying girl in your kindergarten class who always took your crayons .

lol'd @ Disney promoting this stuff .

Dan would be proud

Dan+Schneider+TCA+Tour+Cable+Day+3+-HbP8_XLjk7l.jpg

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

this was riff raffs roll but he passed on it. The audacity of him passing on anything 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

honestly why would he pass on an opportunity like this?
he's going to be out of the country and while so he wouldn't be around to film. 
laugh.gif
@ you guys acting like riffs hard up.  he's got long dough already and he just signed to diplo for 5 years.

wait, why is riff raff...

going out of the COUNTRY tho...this @*%!@ doesnt have an international tour???? right???
right????

But anyways, Franco and Gucci Mane is enough for me to watch.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

wait, why is riff raff...

going out of the COUNTRY tho...this @*%!@ doesnt have an international tour???? right???
right????

But anyways, Franco and Gucci Mane is enough for me to watch.

don't know, i practically live with his brother.  he was just here kicking it a few days ago getting hammed with the crew.
laugh.gif
i asked his bro why he didn't do the movie and he just said he's going to be out of the country for a while.  i'll ask him what for.

laugh.gif
@ Riff Raff passing on something that might have done more for his "career" than whatever he's doing overseas..

..then again, I don't see this movie actually making it to theaters...

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

That chick with the pink hair can be removed from this movie.
I wonder if the hair matches the beef curtains.  
nerd.gif

I just read today Harmony Korine is shooting a new movie with Selena Gomez and James Franco playing Riff Raff.... que?

I don't like this direction for Selena.

James Fraco never seems to amaze me with these random @$# roles he takes.

If I dont see nudes Im going to the front counter and demanding my money back.

Wait wait wait...this movie is ABOUT Riff Raff? Like a life story of him?

Back
Top Bottom