Sports players you'd like to chill with?

I'd like to hang with Greg Oden. We'd go to Six Flags and have a blast. I'd be Michael and he'd be Dukie.

What about you? Players you'd chill with on the non-sports related tip.

Brandon Roy.

We'd go to a Warriors game and I'll be in his ear telling him how Baron should have been an All-Star.

from the wolves probably corey brewer. that dude is a clown even though he sucks at basketball

Manny Ramirez.

Just for one day.
tx_ramirez.jpg

play video games with manny ramirez
bar hopping with papelbon
bar hopping with any of the bruins - hockey players usually party hard

ill admit tom brady is my fav boston athlete, but dude just seems boring off the field. although hes doing something right seeing how he landed gisele

It would have to be a chick. I aint chillin wit no dude. Give me Laila Ali ALL DAY EVERYDAY.

Oh man the 1 man i can think of is definitley Nate Robnson

Ma N' seems like a fun dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT: and than again probably Devin Hester
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Josh Childress...
nerd.gif

I hung out with Jeff Francoeur and Brian McCann once before, back when they were in A ball. Francoeur couldn't hold his liquor. We could hit the bars.I'll buy the drinks as long as he agrees to direct a few women my way. He is married now, after all...

^^^^ She's Ali's daughter. That in itself is status. She's pretty and she's got real hair. Chillin wit her is alot better than Chilin wit anydude.

shawn kemp- he knows where them freaky girls are at.

edit:
If we count dead athletes too, then wilt chamberlain - same reason

SPORT-06s05-shaq-911_368.jpg

allen_iverson.jpg

p1_anthony.jpg

= jokes all day.
laugh.gif

last and def. least....
michael_vick_121007_0001.jpg

the only reason i'd chill with vick (besides being from the same place) is that i wanna see if he's really as whack as he seems on tv. dude just seemswhack as !!*# to me.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Jerome James.

I'd steal his wallet and he wouldn't be able to catch me.

roll.gif
roll.gif
word to Eddy Curry as well, but at least he tries to play
indifferent.gif

I want to travel with Mike Vick to Japan (where dog fighting is legal). I've actually been drafting letter that I'm going to mail to Mike Vick aboutthis very idea. I think i'd be fun, maybe Marcus would come along too. Real talk, seems like it'd be enjoyable i'd get to see part of my culturalheritage and Vick could get his fix and it'd be good PR.

Back
Top Bottom