Sports Personalities You Can't Stand ...

Jim nance also irritates me. Seems like he has a glass of wine while he's in the booth

That Everett incident was 20 years ago, still what he is remembered for :lol:

Also don't like Thom Brenneman, nothing like his dad in terms of quality.

That Everett incident was 20 years ago, still what he is remembered for :lol:

Also don't like Thom Brenneman, nothing like his dad in terms of quality.

I'm sorry, I like Rome and the whole jungle and everything, I even liked Rome before that incident, but being a kid and watching it live it was just too funny.

No doubt, I was just making a general comment, it is funny to me. He is so young in that clip. Susan Waldman..."Goodness Gracious"

Also forgot Joe Buck and his arrogance...and monotone calls

Bruh, your local. Why you don't like them bruh?

They are terrible. Lavar is very self-centered and rarely says anything worthwhile. He attempts to sound intelligent/insightful and usually just falls flat. Dukes is just...a loser. I mean look at him. I know he's in radio but even his appearance makes me not wana listen to him :lol: His personality reflects how he sounds too; how are you a grown man wearing a backwards cap with an affliction t shirt, chain and that long hair.

Aside from some already mentioned I gotta go with Mike and Mike. Greenie just always comes across really soft/weak and Golic knows zip about anything besides football. They do good interviews sometimes but overall aren't that entertaining/insightful. I guess I'm just annoyed that they're as big as they are since they're so mediocre.

Ill add Kevin Millar and Curt Schilling to my list ...

Yeah 04 is stirrin that pot but Millar makes me about as angry as guy fieri does ...

:lol:

millar is cool...but schilling needs to shut his cot damn mouth up. annoying as hell.

stephen a smith is a moron
bill simmons on tv is lame as hell...his writing is good
tom jackson
merrill hodge

Jon Barry
Bill Simmons
Joe Buck
Chris Broussard
Rick Reilly
Jim Rome
Tom Jackson

Bay Area:
KNBR, everyone
A lot of 95.7, I don't even know their names but as soon as I hear them speak I turn the dial.

Last edited:
John Gruden
Mike Ditka
Greg Anthony
Digger Phelps

there are more im forgetting

Mike Breen

How can you hate Mike Breen? I think he's solild and has been for years.

I used to really not like Cowherd and Bayless, but once I realized they play that role for ratings, I realized it ain't that serious. They need a schtick somehow right? For all we know they can be sensible if you actually bump into them in person.

Go ahead and add ryan rucco to my list. Dude will agree with anything Stephen A Smith says.

If he says the sky is blue and SAS says its perry winkle blue he says I guess you're right :smh:

Dude has no opinion or backbone .... pathetic ...

Back
Top Bottom