Spinoff Thread. Who Here Has Gotten A Decent Job(20+ K) While Having An Afro Or Dreads?

20K being decent? What you did there, I seeen it 
laugh.gif

Passed on a couple cell phone retail jobs... got them both with long twisted hair and a goatee.

They pay about 50k...

They were all lined up accordingly... also got an office job at my school with the same hair.

Didn't pay all that much, but you had to dress business casual and stay clean.

My dad has dreads and got an operations job paying 120k..

You really don't have to have a certain hair style for that job doe...

My cousin who has dreads is making about 60k in his job at an insurance company doing statistics. He's only one or two years in.

I think it should be more of "Who has a corporate job with dreads?". Anyone can get a job that pays well with dreads. One of my friends was a manager for a parking garage and he got 50k to sit on his *%# and look at monitors and crap.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I think it should be more of "Who has a corporate job with dreads?". Anyone can get a job that pays well with dreads. One of my friends was a manager for a parking garage and he got 50k to sit on his *%# and look at monitors and crap.

I think the point of this thread was to find out any jobs that don't mind dreads and also pay decent.

i work for social security (govt job) and the place is predominantly black. A handful have locs.

Back
Top Bottom