nevxxv.jpg

oh and something for the beasts...

257djzr.jpg
yo props
pimp.gif
kinda looks like jenna haze in the first pic
nerd.gif
wink.gif
Yo don't diss his girl like that homie... Jenna Haze is dumb wack.
grin.gif

Props on ya girl Yongsta
pimp.gif

Her on the left at the Gators game sat. with her best friend, didn't go , I'm a Hurricane for life
pimp.gif

2cgephj.jpg

xnybg3.jpg

uhhhh......damn. I thought these kind of threads would fail horribly, but it's started off well.

Originally Posted by I R Andre

You guys seriously turn down women because of their political views? Niketalkers steadily losing.

And that chick has acne, besides that shes bad.

Um wouldn't that be the opposite of "steadily losing"??
The fact we (I) are able to turn down women because of their political views....
implying that just because we found one girl we'd have to stick with her no matter her political views...... because we couldn't get plenty otherwomen... is NOT the case.
That'd be a win my man.

And at that, I'd go out with a liberal... but she just couldn't be too in your face about it, or too pasionate about it, etc etc

I'm so proud that the disrespect and ignorace is at a minimum. I would post a pic of my girl, but she's already said not to post her on here...understood.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

You guys seriously turn down women because of their political views? Niketalkers steadily losing.

The fact we (I) are able to turn down women because of their political views....
implying that just because we found one girl we'd have to stick with her no matter her political views...... because we couldn't get plenty other women... is NOT the case.
That'd be a win my man.

And at that, I'd go out with a liberal... but she just couldn't be too in your face about it, or too pasionate about it, etc etc

T-bone please, women mush you in the face in night clubs don't give me that nonsense. I never heard of some one that bags mad chicks being sonned in a clubbefore.

implying that just because we found one girl we'd have to stick with her no matter her political views...... because we couldn't get plenty other women... is NOT the case.
That'd be a win my man.

T-bone please, women mush you in the face in night clubs don't give me that nonsense. I never heard of some one that bags mad chicks being sonned in a club before.
YIKES!!!

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

I'm so proud that the disrespect and ignorace is at a minimum. I would post a pic of my girl, but she's already said not to post her on here... understood.

Koh-tshh!

I R Andre wrote:

implying that just because we found one girl we'd have to stick with her no matter her political views...... because we couldn't get plenty other
women... is NOT the case.

That'd be a win my man.

T-bone please, women mush you in the face in night clubs don't give me that nonsense. I never heard of some one that bags mad chicks being sonned in a club before.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom