SpinOff the gf topic: Post your gf

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Never that. I know the game. Taught that girl the game now that I think about it. I never put any female before a dude, even if I dont know him. So with the example you just threw out there, I'd have to off the chick.

And tell me how Im supposed to expose the girl in this situation? I already said I didnt know she had a man. Now that I know she does, I wont mess with her on that level anymore. I knew the whole time dude dont go with her tho, which is why the pictures arent posted and were all still have this conversation. Do I have the pics? Yes. Have I smashed that girl recently? Yes.

The real question is, does dude even actually know her? I doubt he does.
1. Yeah you def. a LAME...

2. How you supposed to know the game and you got played by girl--she told you she had no man...and you believed her. Now i would'nt be surprised if you took her out on a few dates and purchased her a few accessories before she let you smash. You don't know anything about GAME--she gamed YOU son...

3. Is that what she told you...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

4. It ever occur to you that, he is in fact her man--and she cheated on him with you...hence why you smashed...This is why you expose her by letting the man know that he could do better. This is a classic example of BROS over. "HOSE"...and you failed to live up to that...
eek.gif
Dude coming with the real talk. My sentiments as well.

Assuming what son says is the truth... how is this "real talk"?????

Dude smashed. He said his crew smashed. He provided the girls name, the friends name in the picture, the city she's from, school, phone number, etc. Thatsenough if you ask me. The other cat came back with nothing.

If I smashed a girl and she didn't tell me she had a man... uhhh I still smashed soooo... I still win. How does he come out being played? If he and hiscrew really smashed I'm sure he didn't purchase anything so stop making stupid assumptions.

He told the kid he smashed. That's all thats needed as far as "exposure" goes. He doesn't need to expose himself to prove a point toniketalk. He didn't have to say anything. He could have threw up a few smiley faces and kept it moving.

Yo Flaming Hot Cheetos how tall are you? Looks like I gotta stop letting being 5"9 be an excuse for not bagging super bad chicks.

Originally Posted by sauuceking

Yo Flaming Hot Cheetos how tall are you? Looks like I gotta stop letting being 5"9 be an excuse for not bagging super bad chicks.
never that mah due.

the average height of a guy in the US is like 5"9.

do work.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Dude smashed. He said his crew smashed. He provided the girls name, the friends name in the picture, the city she's from, school, phone number, etc. Thats enough if you ask me. The other cat came back with nothing.
Someone on your pee wee football team knows all that info about your mother. I bet she gave it to him something vicious

Originally Posted by Face82

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Spot Rusherz wrote:

TheFoteenth wrote:

emmmmy wrote:

i win
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hmmmm, hate to say it but you lose.

1.) Because I've known her for 3 or 4 years and I was with her the other night, she dont have a man.

2.) I smashed.

3.) So have all my friends.

4.) If were still smashing while your going out with her, you lose times a hundred thousand trillion
laugh.gif

Dead serious.

This dude is lying for e-fame.
O Rly?

Her name is Nina. Went to Irvington High in Fremont Ca. Best friend is Ariele (girl next to her in the picture). Phone number is 408 910 ****. If thats dudes
real girl he will confirm her phone number. If you click emmmmys name it says he is from Fremont, Ca so he either knows her or is her myspace friend. Or maybe
he is smashing. Who knows.

But Im bout to fall asleep sooooo ima check this in the morning.

Or maybe anyone think that emmmmay made up that it was his girl?????????

Hey, you might be right! I all I know is either way, somebodies career is over after this %!*.
laugh.gif

O RLY ?

http://profile.myspace.co...file&friendID=5887738

DO IT

good lookin fam... she sound like she lettin' everybody hit.... with that said.... MYSPACE FRIEND REQUEST SENT!

Originally Posted by DomNator27

good lookin fam... she sound like she lettin' everybody hit.... with that said.... MYSPACE FRIEND REQUEST SENT!
WORD SENT IT TOO.. SHE GONNA BE IN FOR A SURPRISE WHEN SHE SEES MY CURRENT DISPLAY PIC

l_a71764105bbe468f8c83ecdbd1196cc9.jpg

Who's sending the thread to her huh
grin.gif
?

Originally Posted by sauuceking

without shoes Im like 5'6, mmmmmayyyyyyybe 5'7 if I stand up straight with my chin up
laugh.gif

i agree with FHC....

less talk and talk about exposing, but almost exposing, but not really exposing....

more pics...

kentucky is boring....

l_76bd906231daadf6f8e3587486ed70b6.jpg

clam digging....

go magic.

n5018644_35926610_5120.jpg

game.set.match.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Classy Freshman wrote:

Dude smashed. He said his crew smashed. He provided the girls name, the friends name in the picture, the city she's from, school, phone number, etc. Thats enough if you ask me. The other cat came back with nothing.

If I smashed a girl and she didn't tell me she had a man... uhhh I still smashed soooo... I still win. How does he come out being played? If he and his crew really smashed I'm sure he didn't purchase anything so stop making stupid assumptions.

He told the kid he smashed. That's all thats needed as far as "exposure" goes. He doesn't need to expose himself to prove a point to niketalk. He didn't have to say anything. He could have threw up a few smiley faces and kept it moving.

1. Real dumb logic. So if i told you that, a few years ago, me and my boys ran a train on some chick namedJennifer Lopez, who lived a few blocks from me in an area known as Castle Hill, Bx, when I lived in Parkchester, while attending St. Raymond's High schoolfor Boys--which is on the opposite side of the street from Castle Hill Middle School 127, and adjacent to PS 106, and i provided the pics of said JenniferLopez, and some random #, would you believe me.

Anyone who is familiar with the BX can corroborate the info i just put out, but it means nothing because, even though ireally did live some blocks from Jennifer Lopez's former residence, and attended every school mentioned, which is in the very same vicinity--it provesnothing--anyone who is familiar with the that area can say the same thing...

2. The only reason why i even brought that up was to question the said "game" dude was critically acclaiming.Second, you say i'm making stupid assumptions--comon dude, i can call you out for the very same thing-- ol' "i really believe in the guy and whathe says simply because he came up with a name, #, city, and school" lookin' boi. Once again, that really means nothing. I can go on facebook and andpull the same ishhh--attaining that kind of info. is really nothing man. Welcome to the internet buddy--feel free to park your rock and dinosaur overthere...

3. I really don't see your logic. This guy pretty much tried to get props by claiming to have had intimate relationswith another guy's significant other. But there's more--he further states that my boys had intimate relations with your "significantother"--if you're gonna assert something that harsh on the World Wide Web in an effort to embarrass somebody, please provide the necessary proof. Andnot that crap he listed, because as i previously pointed out--that kind of info can be acquired with ease. So instead, provide undisputed proof in the form ofa pic--verifying that:

(a) He had relations with dudes girl
(b) His boys had relations with dudes girl
(c) Female in question is indeed a bop, and as such, a fellow brethren needs to do better for himself

You say he had nothing to prove to Niketalk, comon that's a very dumb statement. If he didn't, we would havesimply done what i had suggested by PM dude--but he had to make it an e-scene. And yes, he could've thrown a few smiley faces and kept it moving, but hedidn't--he posted popcorn gifs and whatnor--stating that he was waiting for dudes response so he could ether him...comon...he obviously aint wanna moveon.

Personally, i really think that there is a high probability that the dude who posted the original pics is a fraud--butwith the slight possibility that he aint frontin', Mr. "imma ether you" aint have to come at dude like that.

End rant...said all i need to say so i'm officially done with this...Alot of you have lovely gfs so lets just get back on track...

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Classy Freshman wrote:

If I smashed a girl and she didn't tell me she had a man... uhhh I still smashed soooo... I still win. How does he come out being played? If he and his crew really smashed I'm sure he didn't purchase anything so stop making stupid assumptions.

He told the kid he smashed. That's all thats needed as far as "exposure" goes. He doesn't need to expose himself to prove a point to niketalk. He didn't have to say anything. He could have threw up a few smiley faces and kept it moving.
1. Real dumb logic. So if i told you that, a few years ago, me and my boys ran a train on some chick named Jennifer Lopez, who lived a few blocks from me in an area known as Castle Hill, Bx, when I lived in Parkchester, while attending St. Raymond's High school for Boys--which is on the opposite side of the street from Castle Hill Middle School 127, and adjacent to PS 106, and i provided the pics of said Jennifer Lopez, and some random #, would you believe me.

Anyone who is familiar with the BX can corroborate the info i just put out, but it means nothing because, even though i really did live some blocks from Jennifer Lopez's former residence, and attended every school mentioned, which is in the very same vicinity--it proves nothing--anyone who is familiar with the that area can say the same thing...

2. The only reason why i even brought that up was to question the said "game" dude was critically acclaiming. Second, you say i'm making stupid assumptions--comon dude, i can call you out for the very same thing-- ol' "i really believe in the guy and what he says simply because he came up with a name, #, city, and school" lookin' boi. Once again, that really means nothing. I can go on facebook and and pull the same ishhh--attaining that kind of info. is really nothing man. Welcome to the internet buddy--feel free to park your rock and dinosaur over there...

3. I really don't see your logic. This guy pretty much tried to get props by claiming to have had intimate relations with another guy's significant other. But there's more--he further states that my boys had intimate relations with your "significant other"--if you're gonna assert something that harsh on the World Wide Web in an effort to embarrass somebody, please provide the necessary proof. And not that crap he listed, because as i previously pointed out--that can be acquired relatively with ease, but picture proof showing us and indeed verifying that:

(a) He had relations with dudes girl
(b) His boys had relations with dudes girl
(c) Female in question is indeed a bop, and as such, a fellow brethren needs to do better for himself

You say he had nothing to prove to Niketalk, comon that's a very imbecile statement. If he didn't, we would have simply done what i had suggested by PM dude--but he had to make it an e-scene. And yes, he could've thrown a few smiley faces and kept it moving, but he didn't--he posted popcorn gifs and whatnor--stating that he was waiting for dudes response so he could ether him...comon...he obviously aint wanna move on.

Personally, i really think that there is a high probability that the dude who posted the original pics is a fraud--but with the slight possibility that he aint frontin', Mr. "imma ether you" aint have to come at dude like that.

End rant...said all i need to say so i'm officially done with this...Alot of you have lovely gfs so lets just get back on track...

Taste the muhfcking rainbow
eek.gif
roll.gif

edit-- how the hell did I get away with a blatant curseword with the filter
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by I Got A Story To tell

i agree with FHC....

less talk and talk about exposing, but almost exposing, but not really exposing....

more pics...

kentucky is boring....

l_76bd906231daadf6f8e3587486ed70b6.jpg

clam digging....

go magic.

n5018644_35926610_5120.jpg

game.set.match.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
haha nice. you have like a variation of the same expression in your pics LOL.

I sometimes hear the same so Im not clownin' haha.

Btw, Im not even reading all that craziness
laugh.gif
Im here for the pics, andsmall chit chat.

Back
Top Bottom