SpinOff the gf topic: Post your gf

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Hold up though...

I'm not sayin' you're lying...but if you gonna throw that out, you gotta give us more than that...
nerd.gif

Anyone can make accusations on the net.
Very true. But wouldnt you rather wait for dude to respond and then I ether him? haha.

You can call duck tales all you want. But bottom line is, dude is going to come home, check niketalk and either a.) lie and say he found her pic on the internet. OR b.) he is going to call her up making this face the entire time :

This is why you lost fam...now it's a whole 'nother situation if this was by coincidence, but what you're doing is foul to the fullest.

This is clearly a case of e-props. You waiting for dude to say anything, going out of your way, just to ETHER someone who has done absolutely nothing to you.You could've pmed the dude and said "Ayo son, i think you messing wit a chicken--considering she done already let me cocked...". That's allyou needed to do...

Expose the trifling @#%+#, not the unsuspecting man...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Hold up though...

I'm not sayin' you're lying...but if you gonna throw that out, you gotta give us more than that...
nerd.gif

Very true. But wouldnt you rather wait for dude to respond and then I ether him? haha.

You can call duck tales all you want. But bottom line is, dude is going to come home, check niketalk and either a.) lie and say he found her pic on the internet. OR b.) he is going to call her up making this face the entire time :

This is why you lost fam...now it's a whole 'nother situation if this was by coincidence, but what you're doing is foul to the fullest.

This is clearly a case of e-props. You waiting for dude to say anything, going out of your way, just to ETHER someone who has done absolutely nothing to you. You could've pmed the dude and said "Ayo son, i think you messing wit a chicken--considering she done already let me cocked...". That's all you needed to do...

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Truth.

- Tical.

Hold up though...

nerd.gif

This is clearly a case of e-props. You waiting for dude to say anything, going out of your way, just to ETHER someone who has done absolutely nothing to you. You could've pmed the dude and said "Ayo son, i think you messing wit a chicken--considering she done already let me cocked...". That's all you needed to do...

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

QFT

Hold up though...
nerd.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I agree.... dude seems kinda wack by the way he's doing it.... like he's doing it for himself, like he want them e-props& to look "cool".
Look at responses dude was posting after his initial one... like sayin he was all happy, excited, eating his popcorn too...
grin.gif

You sound wack my man
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Hold up though...
nerd.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I agree.... dude seems kinda wack by the way he's doing it.... like he's doing it for himself, like he want them e-props & to look "cool".
Look at responses dude was posting after his initial one... like sayin he was all happy, excited, eating his popcorn too...
grin.gif

You sound wack my man
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
also agree. Air out the +#%#! not the dude.

Why would it get locked?
indifferent.gif
Because EVERY NT thread that involves mainly otherpeople's picture gets locked. And claiming that you are going to "ether" another member doesn't help the cause. Although I do want to hearwhat emmmmy has to say.

-The Juice

lol I dont care bout no e-props homie, its all jokes. This type of *@** is funny to me. I dont see how I am going out of my way, it takes less then a minute totype a reply up. I just thought it was funny dude posted his skeezer that im smashing. I aint gotta PM dude, I dont know dude. Let him get aired out. It aintmy fault he with the #@!*!. Ya'll sound mad. Its the internet ya'll..chill.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by emmmmy

i win
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hmmmm, hate to say it but you lose.

1.) Because I've known her for 3 or 4 years and I was with her the other night, she dont have a man.

2.) I smashed.

3.) So have all my friends.

4.) If were still smashing while your going out with her, you lose times a hundred thousand trillion
laugh.gif

Dead serious.

351hjb8.gif
120qkjp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol doesnt really fit but it kills me everytime

Honestly, I think we are dealing with 2 tools here, check how emmy popped off in his post when he posted his girl
"I win" then rolling smiley
grin.gif
talk about cockiness

still, I got my eye on this thread
Eye%20Ball.gif

laugh.gif
@ wanting entertaining, and
roll.gif
@ the dude who told the truth of how the supposed "etherer" is a lamethat is going about it the wrong way and should be sending a PM and whatnot
laugh.gif
. Comedy while working on 2 projects and studying for a test
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

laugh.gif
@ wanting entertaining, and
roll.gif
@ the dude who told the truth of how the supposed "etherer" is a lame that is going about it the wrong way and should be sending a PM and whatnot
laugh.gif
. Comedy while working on 2 projects and studying for a test
pimp.gif
roll.gif
or wasting 20 condoms trying to have sex with your girl

all jokes
laugh.gif

i win
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1.) Because I've known her for 3 or 4 years and I was with her the other night, she dont have a man.

2.) I smashed.

4.) If were still smashing while your going out with her, you lose times a hundred thousand trillion
laugh.gif

Dead serious.

This dude is lying for e-fame.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

i win
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2.) I smashed.

laugh.gif

Dead serious.

O Rly?

Her name is Nina. Went to Irvington High in Fremont Ca. Best friend is Ariele (girl next to her in the picture). Phone number is 408 910 ****. If thats dudesreal girl he will confirm her phone number. If you click emmmmys name it says he is from Fremont, Ca so he either knows her or is her myspace friend. Or maybehe is smashing. Who knows.

But Im bout to fall asleep sooooo ima check this in the morning.

i win
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2.) I smashed.

3.)
So have all my friends.

laugh.gif

Dead serious.

We need more proof ..... those statements deserve proof.. from both the "boyfriend" and the dude who said he "smashed"

So non of you dude get e-props till you post evidence
nerd.gif

Currently both parties stand at DUCKTALES

i win
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2.) I smashed.

laugh.gif

Dead serious.

O Rly?

Her name is Nina. Went to Irvington High in Fremont Ca. Best friend is Ariele. Phone number is 408 910 ****. If thats dudes real girl he will confirm her phone number. If you click emmmmys name it says he is from Fremont, Ca so he either knows her or is her myspace friend. Or maybe he is smashing. Who knows.
Saying all that doesn't mean you and your friends had 'sexual relations' with the broad
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom