Spiderman vs Batman vs Superman - who would win?

okay NT lets be real

who !!@%+ the most !%$$+#+???

that would be my man Bruce Wayne

vosyll.jpg

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

c'mon some of you guys are being ridiculous. Superman defeating Batman is arguable. but Spiderman? forreal? Spidey has no chance against Batman. he's just a kid that happens to be able to shoot webs out his hands. I dont see how that could effect Batman
Spider-Man has super strength and super speed/agility. The webbing isn't even a part of his powers he made the cartridge thinghimself.

If they got a week to prepare I'm taking Batman over all of them.

If something just jumped off of course Superman

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

okay NT lets be real

who !!@%+ the most !%$$+#+???

that would be my man Bruce Wayne

vosyll.jpg

I've been waiting to post this for a WHILE. Bruce DOES NOT +*!* the groupies. Their their for the photo op the OFF they go

batman would definitely win.

he's the only one that whoops %+! and doesn't even have real powers

Originally Posted by AIR Kamote23

Are there any other titles where Batman and Superman fought aside from The Dark Knight Returns?
--Batman went ahead and sonned Superman AGAIN in the HUSH storyline.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

AIR Kamote23 wrote:

Are there any other titles where Batman and Superman fought aside from The Dark Knight Returns?
--Batman went ahead and sonned Superman AGAIN in the HUSH storyline.

Thanks a lot! I'm gonna check it out.

Batman would form an alliance with Spidey to take out Superman. After that who knows what will go down seeing that Batman is the World's Greatest Detectivemean the longer they fight, the more likely that he would deduce a way around Spider-Man's spider sense but Spidey does have speed and accuracy which wouldbe his ULTIMATE advantage.

But then again it could go the other way. Batman and Superman teaming up against the unknown assailant (Spider-Man). Spidey would be crushed by the two leavinga Batman vs Superman fight. Now would Clark learn from there previous encounter and strike him hard, fast and from a distance or just try to slug it out withthe World's Greatest Detective which would leave him open for the Kryptonite.

MY DECISION: This Fight has too many variables to be conclusive.

All Spiderman and Batman have to do is get kryptonite 2 hold down Superman...

And I say Batman b/c he has NO super human powers...and he still be gettin busy...
pimp.gif

Imo, w/o kryptonite Superman wins vs both.
With enough kryptonite seriously robin can beat superman...

Spiderman vs Batman seems like a better matchup, but even then, yes Batman is extremely strong, but doesn't have super speed/agility or super strength likespidey does, and super strength > human strength.
And if batman pulls out a trick or a throws a gadget, spiderman has his spidery sense so its gonna take a lot to work for batman to get a leg up. Batmansdisadvantage is he has no super powers. Majority of(not all) the villians he fights are stupid or insane and he is able to out smart them.

Batman is like The Punisher.

You can't really kill him.

Cause emotionally, he's already dead and has nothing to lose...

And on top of that he's a damn genius.

pimp.gif

superman has laser eyes and can move faster than the speed of sound and he is able to destroy the whole earth which both spider man and superman needs forsurvivals

/thread

Back
Top Bottom