SPECULATION OF KANYE's SHOE WITH NIKE (PIC) NEW UP CLOSE PIC on pg.4

Originally Posted by blco02

They look like Creative Recreation's.

people keep saying this but i dont see th resembece at all. i see the jordan 5, the mcfly, the ato(strap) and the air revolution sole

Originally Posted by Patrik1tha1

Originally Posted by blco02

They look like Creative Recreation's.

people keep saying this but i dont see th resembece at all. i see the jordan 5, the mcfly, the ato(strap) and the air revolution sole

It's probably because most Creative Recs have that midfoot strap.

rapper shoes are
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

rapper shoes are
sick.gif
This is at least ten times better than the other "rapper shoes" we've seen... generic S. Carters, G-Unit and The Game sneakers can'ttouch the quality and style of these Kanyes.

I like 'em the more I look at them, but I think they'd be ugly if they tried to put 'em out in a bunch of wild colorways. I think if they keep themmonotone, they'll continue to look good(to me)

corporateJP wrote:
They are nice, but I don't think these will hit-off like people expect.
LOL The way this thread is going if and when they release they are gone. REMEMBER HYPE KILLS (SELLS). You know the drill. My opinion on the shoe =can't see what ppl love esp with that fact that its dumb high. I don't understand. Can someone explain to me the infatuation about high tops???? I knowit's good for ballin because of the ankle support I'm talking about in fashion sense.

Originally Posted by KING RAZ46

corporateJP wrote:
They are nice, but I don't think these will hit-off like people expect.
LOL The way this thread is going if and when they release they are gone. REMEMBER HYPE KILLS (SELLS). You know the drill. My opinion on the shoe = can't see what ppl love esp with that fact that its dumb high. I don't understand. Can someone explain to me the infatuation about high tops???? I know it's good for ballin because of the ankle support I'm talking about in fashion sense.

looks good wit jeans...da hi top holds da cuff certain way....

Originally Posted by FPListheillest

Copped for a reasonable price

Thats the only thing Im hoping for.
C'mon Nike make them easily available and at a decent price point say
$119.99
pimp.gif
.......................................I can hope at least.

I might be asking a question that's already asked...

but...

These will actually release for sale to the public??

Wow! Those are really nice. If they are decently priced, Iam gonna get them. I know for sure if they do release, they definately wont be GR...

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Originally Posted by FPListheillest

Copped for a reasonable price

Thats the only thing Im hoping for.
C'mon Nike make them easily available and at a decent price point say
$119.99 200 bux
pimp.gif
.......................................I can hope pray at least.

Back
Top Bottom