SPECIAL EDITION JORDAN SHOES?

Should Jordan Brand make a shoe with the #12?

• YES

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bought that pack for the black red, which I still wear. The white pair was awesome in every way. But a 12 on the back of a vii is just not right.

Bought that pack for the black red, which I still wear. The white pair was awesome in every way. But a 12 on the back of a vii is just not right.
I wouldn't mind it to be honest, like I said they've put many alternate numbers on J's for way worser reasons and they've sold so I don't see why a 12 wouldn't work

Not gonna go out and get a pair of 7s unless they have some nostalgia or sentimental value to me. I'd take a pair of Cardinals with 64 on the back of it first.

Not gonna go out and get a pair of 7s unless they have some nostalgia or sentimental value to me. I'd take a pair of Cardinals with 64 on the back of it first.
Yea 7s do have a nostalgic feel do them, but they could put a 12 on any other shoe doesn't have to be the 7s, I just don't think its such a bad idea like ppl here are makin it out to be

I don't think it's far fetched either, but it would only work with a Jordan 5 to make sense. Like tobacco said, Orlando colorways with a 12 stitched on the side with maybe his game stats inside the tongue. ????

I don't think it's far fetched either, but it would only work with a Jordan 5 to make sense. Like tobacco said, Orlando colorways with a 12 stitched on the side with maybe his game stats inside the tongue. ????
thats a great idea cuz Jordan balled out that game dropped 49! tEven tho they lost lol but thats why I would love to see a graphic designer maybe post some edits of some shoes here with ideas colorways with the 12 on it so ppl could see how dope it would look

I hope you get what you want man. Really I do. You seem to know your MJ history and I if it means something to you then all good.

I hope you get what you want man. Really I do. You seem to know your MJ history and I if it means something to you then all good.

Well the reality is that the 12 it does not have much meaning to me but thanks lol. Either way I'm sure fans that saw that game in person would love to see this happen and would have a personal meaning to them. But me I just love Jordans period and love the history behind him and I think this would be a dope idea to add to his rich collection. Plus that would be a way to have people know about this fun fact that A LOT of them didn't even know about.

Last edited:
Another fun fact: Jordan wore jersey numbers 12, 23, 45 in his NBA career (12345) interesting? lol

Well the reality is that the 12 it does not have much meaning to me but thanks lol. Either way I'm sure fans that saw that game in person would love to see this happen and would have a personal meaning to them. But me I just love Jordans period and love the history behind him and I think this would be a dope idea to add to his rich collection. Plus that would be a way to have people know about this fun fact that A LOT of them didn't even know about.

I second that, my uncle is from FL he used to work in the Magics arena back then, he was there for that game. He would go crazy for these since it was the first time we got to actually see Jordan up close and personal with a no. 12 on his back.

Lol edd2187 edd2187 you know the more I think about it the fresher those Jordan 5 joints might look. If its not a Magic colorway I picture a colorway mirroring the raging bull 5s but with an alternate spin on it maybe reverse the colors? I don't mind the no. 12 being on them at all.

There you go.
1,2,3,4,5 lol 
roll.gif

Had to get back even tho I didn't want to lol..but back to the subject bro idk why so many ppl trippin on this #12 idea..smh

Back
Top Bottom