SPACEJAM XI: to all my young heads, my lesson to you: WEAR YOUR KICKS

Originally Posted by NJstress03

wow im def gonna keep that in mind, that is a super sad story and i almost felt like cry when i saw the midsole separated. my condolances dude. thanks a bunch for those words of wisdom
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You seriously almost cried?
roll.gif
alien.gif

i'd get that sik feeling in my stomach and go home on sick pay to fix them, you can gat those back to life eeeasy my man

Originally Posted by t2dae1

Sorry 2 hear dat bro 4real!! Gotta start wearin mine more often!!

Definitely. The pass two day's I've started the process of un-DSing my shoes. This story definitely gave me a different outlook on some of my shoes. Iuse to wait a few years before I un-DSed a pair, but I don't want my shoes falling apart after one wear. Time to bring out the heat.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

16gfz3a.jpg

happened to me once before

this thread is like a dam horror movie! I guess that could be fixed with glue?

Get ready to close your eyes then!

339427062.jpg

laugh.gif

HOLY that actually makes me wince. I hope I dont ever have something like this happen to me!

Damn, I feel your pain man, and the Spacejams too!!!! Sorry to hear that, it's a lesson indeed to wear your shoes while you can...

i hadnt worn my columbias since i bought them in 01 and wore them this past weekend and luckily i didnt run into the same problem

I took my spacejams to play ball in like 2 summers ago and we were playing 1-on-1 hard and then the upper separated from the midsole like yours did. iconceded and lost and simultaneously retired them. but on the flip side they got years of wear and tear before this happened. im sad yet ok with the factthat i did get to wear them like i did everyday for years but i wish i had them ds right now.

Back
Top Bottom