Space Jams with 45 - 2 versions?

Hmm I've seen both of these but I never really noticed/thought about the difference. To me, I think the side-to-side "45" looks a little better,but I prefer the "23" up-and-down. Nice find

Originally Posted by SLK 102

forgive me if i wrong but this space jams color do not match the Bulls jersey at all
You guys know the original XI's were designed off of Chicago WHITE SOX (Birmingham Barons) colorways, right?

We didn't get a Bulls colorway until playoffs 1996.

I personally prefer the 23 on the back, but the 45 on the back is dope
pimp.gif

it really dosnt matter if its 23 or 45 i guess people are just used to seeing 23 so they like that better

There are lots of interesting and weird reasons on why this and why that when it comes to OG Jordans, im pretty sure Jordan himself and Jordan Branddoesn't even know why sometimes they do things like this.

Man i only though MJ wore dem in da movie, Space Jam... Dat's intersting though either release i'm still coppin'. Copped da 1st ones andcoppin' des too.

Its amazing how many of u in this post are way off with ya info.

First pic is from the 1995 Playoffs the year the Magic beat the Bulls and went to the finals.

The comeback year Mike wore Xs in the season and shadows early in the playoffs b4 debuting the XIs.

After paying MJs fines for a few games against the Magic Nike threw a black upper on the concords to match the black sneakers the rest of the team rocked andthe space jams were born as a colourway.

Space Jam was filmed during the summer of 1995 as shown in the Jordan Above and Beyond tape where he had a basketball facility built on set so he could trainhard everyday after the early Playoff exit.

1995-96 season when the Bulls won 72 and the championship against the Sonics Jordan wore the XIs all season.

Peace
Scottie

Back
Top Bottom