Space Jams with 45 - 2 versions?

correct me if im wrong but the space jams jordan has on with the 45 horizontal are from 96 i believe. these never released in 96. the other pair is from theretros that came out in 99-00 but i believe they were just a sample or a players edition. the space jam colorway never released in 96 he only wore them in themovie and in the playoffs

Originally Posted by MilXI

correct me if im wrong but the space jams jordan has on with the 45 horizontal are from 96 i believe. these never released in 96. the other pair is from the retros that came out in 99-00 but i believe they were just a sample or a players edition. the space jam colorway never released in 96 he only wore them in the movie and in the playoffs

i believe this is correct

Interesting.

Vertical for me.
pimp.gif

If you look closely, those MJ PE's are OG's from 96 and the color of the Jumpman and the traction pods are Dark Concord, NOT Varsity Royal like in theRetro Spacejams. That pair he's wearing is basically an OG Concord with a black upper (thick patent leather and all).

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by Phase2x

If you look closely, those MJ PE's are OG's from 96 and the color of the Jumpman and the traction pods are Dark Concord, NOT Varsity Royal like in the Retro Spacejams. That pair he's wearing is basically an OG Concord with a black upper (thick patent leather and all).

-Jermaine
QFT

And that blue sole is niiiice.

Just like phase said...its just like a og concord..that mike is rocking.I don't even think it says jam on the toung....

There is a red space jam its on air-jordans.com

But about the jams... the ones on the bottem are a promo sample from 2000
imo they are way nicer then MJs. How much are they worth anyway?

Back
Top Bottom