Space Jams release Dec. 24th

THE SOURCE IS FROM THE ACUTUAL STORE MANAGERS GETTING THEM, ATHLETES FOOT MANAGES ACTUALLY SHOWED ME THERE BOOK OF UPCOMING RELEASE AND I SAW WITH MY OWN EYESSPACE JAMS DEC.24TH ALSO HAD THE JORDAN 60+ LANY AND THE 3 PAIRS OF JORDAN XIIS IN THE BOOK. SO YES THE SOURCE IS ACTUALLY PRETTY GOOD! NOT GONNA BS YOU

From my knowledge...they were supposed to release in December when they 1st were announced and then Nov. 27th became the official release date.

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

bull
how would u kno?
laugh.gif

if im lying the the finishline and athletes foot franchise is lying
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mrjordan23

bull
how would u kno?
laugh.gif

roll.gif

^^^u da guy in the legit check forum dat tryed 2 scam some1 wit fakes. braggin bout how many pairs of j's u got. get outta here

I doubt these are releasing on Dec. 24th, however I'm not doubting OP's story either.....JB knows the hype surrounding these shoes is high andthey'll probably end the year off with these instead of the white & red XII's.....

I do believe that these will drop the Saturday prior to Christmas day....just as they did last year with the XI/XII pack.

Originally Posted by Spradley

Originally Posted by mrjordan23

bull
how would u kno?
laugh.gif

roll.gif

^^^u da guy in the legit check forum dat tryed 2 scam some1 wit fakes. braggin bout how many pairs of j's u got. get outta here

lol dont get mad that my kick game is way past yours lol i dont havetime to play with lil kids school is starting soon go study or something
when your balls drop and your kick game improves come see me
roll.gif

I really hope it is Dec 24th. I am planning on being out of town for Thanksgiving so xmas would be great for me. I guess we shall see!

Back
Top Bottom