Space jam fake check

what do you mean by that? I've looked at a lot of fake XIs and I've never noticed that
On the heel where the midsoles meet the PL there is a "peak" if you will. On a lot of Fakes this "peak" is rounded off..Reference the Left shoe above..This does happen sometimes on legit pairs too so this shouldn't be a deal breaker, more like a tell to add to your list of things to look out for.

View media item 1137022View media item 1137023View media item 1137024View media item 1137025View media item 1137026Found these on kixify seller has 0% feedback but has a lot of kicks up for grabs at reasonable prices including these seems to good to be true for the price but need to know what y'all think still waiting on more pics but this is all I got right now from the page
From these pics, I would say legit. I don't reccomend buying till you get some clearer pics without a flash.

Those are the pics I'm waiting for and the tags as we'll for production dates

Stay away from them, bro. He sent me a picture of the back of the shoes and claimed they were DS while these pictures show they are used. Also after getting the picture of the back of the shoe he didn't respond to any further communication. Save yourself the trouble and just keep looking

View media item 1137315

Back
Top Bottom