Space jam 11 2009 gs sz 7 fake check

They real

• Yeah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
soles are extremely icy. and the toe box PL is extremely large and elongated. Doesnt look good so far

post the link to the shoes.

Last edited:
Icey doesn't matter too much if the shoes haven't been messed with, displayed or touched. Just depends. Looks like camera angle for the toe box to me. Idk. Original box and packaging?

Icey doesn't matter too much if the shoes haven't been messed with, displayed or touched. Just depends. Looks like camera angle for the toe box to me. Idk. Original box and packaging?
Icy of the soles matter even if they sea glowed the soles should look different and their are other tells of the shoes being fake

There many widows peaks u can see one right aT the back on the patent leather and in the front. I would post some pic of my jams but their at my local restore shops

The loose as patent leather I don't got the app to circle it for u but can some one do it. see the patent leather how high his are compare to my mine.

I want to know if these are real, I bought them from eBay size 7. Deadstock, and they are the Space Jams from 2009.
View media item 1348279View media item 1348280View media item 1348281
width

Back
Top Bottom