South Korean movies will change your life

Just saw the wailing recently and yeah that one was incredible.

One of my favorites
228C5857-67A8-4719-BED3-A553D29DFB91.jpeg

Just finished this war flick. I know it's just a movie but the North and the South have been at odds for decades I beleive. All the pain, atrocities and families torn apart... Half way through the movie I paused it to do some research, see what caused the divide in Korea in the first place. Don't meant to get political or nothing but why am I not surprised that the States (among others) had their hands in the pot? Crazy...

This past few days finished forgotten, alive, parasite and the call. Need more recommendations like those. Watched burning and that was a drag smh

This past few days finished forgotten, alive, parasite and the call. Need more recommendations like those. Watched burning and that was a drag smh

Just watched the call. Somehow the Koreans are always able to give you the unexpected.

Ima have to agree with the title on this one.

parasite is what got me into this genre now

squid games wasa great series that first game they played i knew i was in for a show

i would recommend alice in borderland next its just as wild as squid games

sweet home is worth a watch too if you liked the first 2 shows

22C03987-5BF4-46D7-802E-1A1B979B4706.png

Last edited:
Just watched Parasite

Started off interesting. Very linear, almost like a play. Middle kept my attention. They lost me after the stabbing at the bday party. Story went all over the place at that point.

Hole l noticed, during the family fight scene over the cell phone, when she rubbed the peaches all over the ladies face then the mom took the call, seemed like the would've been some coughing. I just chalked it up to meds.

I thought they'd go farther on the daughter/tutor secret relationship and tie in his old friend. Just ended up being an empty plot line.

Any recommendations that aren't ultra violent? Squid game and the end of parasite were a bit much for my liking. Seems like a thing for Korean films.

Back
Top Bottom