Source: 'Iran ready to wipe Israel off the map'

Originally Posted by finnns2003

It's about to go down and people are too busy discussing sneakers with stars on them. Oh well.

You just born yesterday?  Its about to go down?  You know how long this has been going down for?  Keep it moving

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

It's about to go down and people are too busy discussing sneakers with stars on them. Oh well.

annnnd?
Let's all get our pitch-forks and cop plane tickets to Israel and Iran!!! We must create a human blockade!!!! 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah let's prattle on about something we can in no shape, form or fashion do anything about. 

God I love NT, 
laugh.gif
. So many keyboard saints and do-gooders. 
laugh.gif
Pathetic young man, pathetic.

I'm talking about discussing it, and how this shapes the coming elections/markets (there's a correlation), BUT... back to your foaming of the mouth over the foams!
roll.gif
#shrug

Don't care for Gingrich, Romney, Santorum or Paul. 

Nor Obama for that matter.

They all suck. 
laugh.gif

Prattle on ladies. Ya'll are making a HUGE impact. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

You just born yesterday?  Its about to go down?  You know how long this has been going down for?  Keep it moving

Yes actually my bday is 2/26/12. How does babby born?

#shrug

They all suck. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Guess I'll stick with reddit about adult topics on here. Too many newborns to deal with.

Guess I'll stick with reddit about adult topics on here. Too many newborns to deal with.

laugh.gif
 The thing is... you didn't even bother to comment on the topic at hand and instead complained and cried a river about what NTers should be talking about.  And you're talking being pathetic? Sheesh.. 
laugh.gif

Can someone please inform me on the threats Israel has been receiving?
Also is there any ties or reasons why Israel and Iran don't like each other and want to wipe each other off the map? Does it have something to do with "The promised land?" I'd like to learn more about this topic.

As a 16 year old I don't here or learn much about important topics such as these in every day life. I'm hoping to change that.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Yes actually my bday is 2/26/12. How does babby born?

#shrug

They all suck. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

cool, enjoy. 

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Can someone please inform me on the threats Israel has been receiving?
Also is there any ties or reasons why Israel and Iran don't like each other and want to wipe each other off the map? Does it have something to do with "The promised land?" I'd like to learn more about this topic.

As a 16 year old I don't here or learn much about important topics such as these in every day life. I'm hoping to change that.
Israel & Iran/Persia have a long history going back to the days of Xerxes when they first conquered Judea/Israel.  It's a fairly long history, but you can explore it on Wikipedia.

In short, the southern region of Israel is among the most fertile in the Middle East and has been the most conquered region in history.  Almost every superpower in history has conquered it at some point or another during its 5000 year history.

Haven't they BEEN HAD the desire to wipe Israel off the Earth? Like, way back when the nation was first created?
laugh.gif

middle_east_graphic_2003.jpg
Look at all of the countries surrounding iran. They been setting up this play for a while. Its.been going down...

Israel needs to be on its own. We're in a economic crisis - we can't afford another war. $!!@, we couldn't afford the 2 other wars we started.

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

Source: 'Israel not hearing all of that'

[h3]Seriously though, there is an interesting cover story in the economist this week- Bombing Iran: Nobody should welcome the prospect of a nuclear-armed Iran. But bombing the place is not the answer.[/h3]
20120225_LDP001_0.jpg
From the comments section:

The whole Iran issue has NOTHING to do with the "potential" of a nuclear weapon or any existential threat to Israel - it is PURELY about perpetuating the ability of western banks and treasuries to continue to control the world oil trade, which is dominated by dollars/euros, and to prevent any independent trading (such as what Iran wants to do, what Iraq/Libya wanted to do, etc) that would be a downfall of the dollar as a reserve currency...

Countries without a Rothschild or Rockefeller owned/controlled Central Bank:

2000 - Iran, Cuba, N. Korea, Syria, Libya, Sudan, Iraq, Afghanistan
2004 - Iran, Cuba, N. Korea, Syria, Libya, Sudan, (Iraq & Afghan invaded by US)
2011 - Iran, Cuba, N. Korea, Syria (in progress), (Libya invaded by US, Sudan partitioned)...

See a pattern here sheep? All the anti-Iran/Syria media you are being spoonfed (similar to what you were fed with Iraq, Libya, etc etc) has nothing to do with terrorism or WMD.

Maybe why Ron Paul is having the nomination & eventual presidency stolen away from him (just look at who BANKrolls the others, get it? BANK). Wake up!!

Does this have any sense to it?
nerd.gif

@schift

that's basically what it all boils down to. The only way the us can continue to assert it's power across the globe is to keep all the other countries in the world participating in our USD as the reserve currency. USD basically already is the one world currency and the countries that try to start using domestic currency in commerce always become the enemy to "freedom" somehow in the eyes of western powers.

Keep in mind all these countries are doing is trading in currencies besides the USD.

Now granted if you knew and saw all the fallout from economic crisis going on in europe and u.s., wouldn't you think it would be wise to find another alternative?
But the alternative is going to make the us dollar value decline, and allow other countries to flourish financially. A shift in who is ion control of the power is what this struggle is really about.

In this age of information and media are we really gonna fall for another WMD spoof again?

Back
Top Bottom