SoundScan Sales 12/3/08: Kanye Debuts At The Top Spot...... Luda, Beyonce

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

My man Luda puttin up numbers...even with two singles that didn't hit as well as they should of. Now thats a dedicated fan base
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Naw thats just inflated Black Friday sales, had his album dropped the week before he probably be on par to debut around the 160-180K range

70 YOUNG JEEZY RECESSION 15,730 9 14,486 644,997
97 GAME LAX 10,459 8 9,640 591,364
smh.gif
Is it just me or are these *%!*#% eventrying to sell albums. It's no reason why Jeezy should not have dropped "My President". And it's no reason why The Game should not"Angel", Never Will Say Goodbye", "Touchdown", or "Money".
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Originally Posted by tupac003

106 Q-TIP RENAISSANCE 9,101 1 8,976 67,177
mad.gif
Time to start slapping people. Great Album!

Peoplw who listened to rappers in his era don't buy cd's anymore. No one of the age 0-25 wants to hear no damn Q-Tip, we want the real T.I.P.!
Says the cat with Gucci in his avy
tired.gif
I still cop CDs and I'm from that era
pimp.gif
Kids these days say some of the dumbest %+#$
moz-screenshot-5.jpg
moz-screenshot-6.jpg
smh.gif

Actually he's right lol. Old heads ain't buyin' albums no more. And these teens definately ain't gonna be up on Qtip. You're the minoritythat still cops albums. The fact that QTip is at 67k proves dude point. I guarantee you atleast 500k people right now own that Q Tip album. But only 67kactually went out to buy it.

I won't lie, I wouldn't have bought that Q-Tip if it weren't bought as a gift. I guess I'll pick one up for myself.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

smh.gif
Is it just me or are these *%!*#% even trying to sell albums. It's no reason why Jeezy should not have dropped "My President". And it's no reason why The Game should not "Angel", Never Will Say Goodbye", "Touchdown", or "Money".
indifferent.gif

Yea you're right. Especially The Game. Surprisingly he's still selling though (haven't had a single out in a min). Camera Phn videocoming out Friday though.

I'm not surprised at all Kanye is a much bigger star than Luda. But Luda had the better album hands down. The Game is one of the laziest rappers out there,once his cd drops you don't hear jack s**t about him for months, he needs to keep his name out there more. It's been time for a new single and CameraPhone aint a good choice, he should release Bulletproof Diaries or Let Us Live. And aint this supposed to be his last album, do he really wanna bow out likethat?

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

smh.gif
Is it just me or are these *%!*#% even trying to sell albums. It's no reason why Jeezy should not have dropped "My President". And it's no reason why The Game should not "Angel", Never Will Say Goodbye", "Touchdown", or "Money".
indifferent.gif
Yea you're right. Especially The Game. Surprisingly he's still selling though (haven't had a single out in a min). Camera Phn video coming out Friday though.

hopefully you're right about the camera phone video, i saw the making of it about a month ago
laugh.gif

and AGTHEKID, you are right also, he shoulda been dropping singles left and right, i would say 'Angel' and 'Money' also, but personally i like'Let Us Live'
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

94 ACE HOOD DJ KHALED PRES ACE HOOD GUTTA 10,754 -56 24,652 35,455

wow i feel kinda bad for dude..............he had a interview on my local radio station. seems like a cool guy, just thankful for everything etc, kept it real.

thats gotta hurt. o well its a tough business. geez

Why is Game making a video to Camera Phone, song wasn't even on the album?
I think cause when the cd was release "camera phn" sold the most (itunes) also, Ne-Yo is hott right now.

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
Yea you're right. Especially The Game. Surprisingly he's still selling though (haven't had a single out in a min). Camera Phn video coming out Friday though.

hopefully you're right about the camera phone video, i saw the making of it about a month ago
laugh.gif

and AGTHEKID, you are right also, he shoulda been dropping singles left and right, i would say 'Angel' and 'Money' also, but personally i like 'Let Us Live'
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yea, any one of those would become hits. Hopefully he'll release another single after "camera phone".

I thought Kanye would do at least 500k. Luda's numbers are actually more impressive than Kanye's because he had
very little buzz and didnt have a big single.

Back
Top Bottom