Soulja Boys New Haircut Vol. WTH!?

laugh.gif
that $#*^ look like cupcake icing...!

Wow...I actually think that cut is mad fresh...props to the barber. It definitely takes skill to carve out those "braid" designs on someones head.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

What are those things, braids or Jherri Curls?

They look like gel twists that are braided up in that design.

Dude might be trying to loc up(Dreads). Thats how I started my locs minus that crazy @%% design
roll.gif

His Hair was twisted and threw on a lot of grease to keep it down.

laugh.gif
I saw pics of him growing his hair out, didn't think it was for that mess.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Wow...I actually think that cut is mad fresh...props to the barber. It definitely takes skill to carve out those "braid" designs on someones head.

indifferent.gif
@ you thinking he cut that in his head. he had some female part itand plop a ton of gel on it
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

laugh.gif
i see son be using that black ice for his hairline

This
smh.gif

That black ice stuff just looks ******ed, and I'm talking in general... not just on S O U L J A Beezy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Those are called "twists"...they use to be quite common in urban areas....Atleast in Chicago...

I was like "dont let me be the first to say what it is in 3pages!!!".........cant believe you guys have never seen this

Originally Posted by iLL Since 92

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

indifferent.gif
@ you thinking he cut that in his head. he had some female part it and plop a ton of gel on it
sick.gif

Ohhhhh...i seriously thought his barber cut that into his hair or something. If it is as you say it is, then...
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom