Soulja Boy wins again. (video with NT's favorite lady)

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

cant be mad at that
i can

mad.gif

why is this a big deal?
laugh.gif

soon as a dominican hits upper middle class all we do is go back to DR and pipe all kinds of groupie sexi chicks.

All those girls are trash. They could double as strippers. Getting strippers is living the life?

Rosa Acosta has the worst chin iv'e ever seen on a female, makes me feel awkward when I look at her.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

why is this a big deal?
laugh.gif

soon as a dominican hits upper middle class all we do is go back to DR and pipe all kinds of groupie sexi chicks.

Interesting...

So in other words...ANYONE can pipe the Dominican Republic's finest women. The only prerequisite for doing so, apparently, is ones placement in theAmerican middle-class income category/range...

There's a very sad revelation here...you see if you can figure it out...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by ninjahood

why is this a big deal?
laugh.gif

Interesting...

So in other words...ANYONE can pipe the Dominican Republic's finest women. The only prerequisite for doing so, apparently, is ones placement in the American middle-class income category/range...

There's a very sad revelation here...you if you can figure it out...
laugh.gif

then again im speakin from da inside..Dominican girls be frontin on blacks and whites. puerto ricans are more known to be open to more races.

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

All those girls are trash. They could double as strippers. Getting strippers is living the life?

Rosa Acosta has the worst chin iv'e ever seen on a female, makes me feel awkward when I look at her.

laugh.gif

Tell me why exactly you care so much about her chin?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Tell me why exactly you care so much about her chin?
eyes.gif

dude apparently has a vendetta against minorities. or he tries too hard to stir %%%@ up.

Since when do Dominican girls not like black dudes? I've known more instances of Dominican dudes not liking black dudes, or thinking they're some sortof superior black dude, but females, never.

Back
Top Bottom