Sort of had a thing with a girl... She hooked up with her ex this weekend when drunk

Originally Posted by kickstart

4 weeks = just talking but not official.

Don't see the issue but do not want.

This. You haven't even built anything in 4 weeks. It's just fun & new. If she told you about it after I don't see the big deal.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

...I hate when females blame it on the alcohol......She would have let that guy hit if she was sober too, Don't buy that drunk steez...

to be fair, guys do the same damb thing.

Originally Posted by ATLsFinest

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

...I hate when females blame it on the alcohol......She would have let that guy hit if she was sober too, Don't buy that drunk steez...

to be fair, guys do the same damb thing.
I know... I hope females are smart enough now-a-days to know that the "I was drunk" excuse is complete BS when it comes to sexin' other women...

fact is ya'll not dating so she's free to do what she wants.

if she told you what happened, then obviously she cares for you or atleast respects you enough to let you know what she's been doing.

i say take the risk and just keep going. obviously you like her enough to make a thread about her, so just do it and be happy with yourself no matter the outcome of the relationship.

Every time she goes out and gets wasted now you better be by her side or else... Especially if her phone "dies" and you hear from her the next day...

cut her loose fam, yall are still early in the relationship, better than finding out a year or two into the relationship.

There is no need to get all teary eyed and heart broken over it. She just proved she's not a keeper so keep it moving. Just add her to your JO list.

Sounds like she been getting her back blown out by her ex consistently way before you and ol girl started"talking".

My question is: why was she drinking with her ex in the 1st place?
And if she was drunk and needed some pipe, why didnt she call you?

Im pretty sure dude been smashin b. Aint no thang, you just lost by not piping in the 1st week or 2, now you a month in with no yambs...you hustling backwards

Never swallow your pride for someone unless she's proven loyalty to you. She's giving you a reason to move on.

Alcohol aint nothing but an excuse.

Dead her. If you keep her around, she'll take you as soft and will try to run all over you.

She told you about it so surely she does in fact care about you...

But not enough to stop her from giving the yambs to Tyrone instead of you.

Anytime someone lets you know where they stand (or in this case where she sleeps), use that as valuable information and make informed decisions.  To obtain that knowledge after a few weeks of talking is a blessing.  Adjust your investment and time spent accordingly and treat her as she wishes to be treated.   Not every girl you meet is destined to the one...

Sons gonna be smashing right after you take her on dates smh.. Dead it with her

Just keep smashing on your accord and shelf her 'til the next time. She cant be wifey, But no use letting new(to you) box, goto waste.. so dive in, just leave your wallet on dryland

Back
Top Bottom