Sorry Nike... Plz Delete

Silver 1/2 Cents
pimp.gif

Nice. I spotted the All Blk Griffeys in there. Might look into those. Thaks for the pics

Hmm i can mess with the Duncan 1/2 Cents...saw some Nice Colorway and Placements on AF1s and even a few Hi-Top sightings
pimp.gif

Black/Royal Blue Big Nikes arent bad either.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

the two dunks based on the aj1, wow. hopefully they drop. those royal's are extremely clean, although now that i look at the perf i think it's a terminator. but the red/wht that match the 94 retro's are clean as. why don't they have nike air on the tongue for that one... my only dislike. anyway, those two are hopefully copped if released.

i spotted those as well, im really feeling the red/wht pair. hopefully the will release, unlike the Flight 89's that went around a few years ago.

I got my hopes up seeing the Black/Royal and White/Red-Black pairs in the first few pics. I really thought they were I's.

The Half-Cents are both looking good though. I wish I could have got the Royal pairs, but I will probably try to get that Silver pair.

props my dude, props

those royals at the front of the table, ill admit are pretty dope. i usually dont go for anything akin to that, but these i will def consider. im a sucker forblack/royal/white cws

i spy some nice blazers as well

the silver half cents are alright, but i prolly wont cop

once again, thanks man

(im kinda anxious as to whats under that table
nerd.gif
)

Silver 1/2 cents are a problem. Those might be the 1st fusions I buy. I wouldn't pay retail though, if I get my discount on them they are mines.

^ Silver 1/2 cents are a problem... a biggg problem...

Loving a lot of the blazers i saw. And those AM 90 Free x Hurache hybrid looking shoes....with the HUF crack print..

i love em'

big nikes in aj1 colorway, garnetts, green 1/2 cents, chicago bulls am1 colorway are all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the dunk his w/ the splatter are interesting

EDIT:

thanks for the pics

I think those dunk looking shoes in the Air Jordan 1 colorways are Big Nike's. I could be completely wrong though.

I see a bunch of junk with a few nice looking releases here and there. Those suede am1s look promising.

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

This was the sample table from a sneaker competition last night here in Denver.

Most of these are anticipated to drop later this year or earl 2010. Didn't have time to take pics of the other 50 pair under the table...and some I wasn't allowed to photograph. I hope you guys appreciate/enjoy the pics. Thanks to Randy and the crew at the shop for the event!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Godzilla v. Barkley Pack

Duncan 1/2 Cents
eek.gif

2w4kaqf.jpg

2wpmqgo.jpg

154iuzp.jpg

2ur8iv6.jpg
I want to see more pics of the high top jordunks but I definantly want theflywrie hufquake AM90s
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom