Sorry Nike... Plz Delete

Wow....I didnt think Id like the Silver 1/2s. They actually look good. Black/Green are
smokin.gif

Those Black AM1s are pretty hot too.

Thanks for the pics.

Something about those Garnett IIIs looks off. I can't put my finger on it, but it's definitely bothering the hell out of me.

Looks lovely, appreciate the pics bro..... But, next to those all black Grifs.... are those them eggplant Foamadomes?? Looks to be... hope the drop. HAve apassion for purple... Damn, effects of being a Ravens fan
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dellibedaboss

Looks lovely, appreciate the pics bro..... But, next to those all black Grifs.... are those them eggplant Foamadomes?? Looks to be... hope the drop. HAve a passion for purple... Damn, effects of being a Ravens fan
pimp.gif

Yes they were. I meant to take more pics of them, but I was bust with the event. My dad in law has some pics too. Hopefully I can find better pics on his cam.Will update later.

thanks for the pics....those silver 1/2 cents are tuff and imma def pick up those garnetts

quick question

when u said some i wasnt allowed to photograph....what kicks were they?

what are those black and royal blue nike shoes next to the garnetts
smokin.gif
. they kind of look like the blk/royal jordan 1's

^ I think theyre Big Nikes. Anyway theres some decent Blazers, Dunks, CFs, etc there

the two dunks based on the aj1, wow. hopefully they drop. those royal's are extremely clean, although now that i look at the perf i think it's aterminator. but the red/wht that match the 94 retro's are clean as. why don't they have nike air on the tongue for that one... my only dislike. anyway,those two are hopefully copped if released.

the grey based acg with blue and pink accents with the forefoot strap, any info on those?? there to the left of the goretex tagged pair.. in the 3rd to lastphoto you can see the back of the shoe which has a similar if not identical ankle portion as the air trainer 1.. with a velcro strap also similiar, id almosthave to say thats an air trainer 1 ACQ hybrid.

thanks for the photos btw.

also that am1 next to the jordan dunk is that white mesh or all leather? the orange accented safari looks decent too. the print may make that shoe too loud butto begin with the safari should be loud so it may be perfect

Back
Top Bottom