Sorry if late but whats this thing i'm hearing about Facebook?

ekinklat

Banned
Everyone is talking about it being shut down in the near future
laugh.gif

Info? Or just rumor?

It's all over Twitter and my friends are talking about it in there statuses

Again, sorry if discussed already

Edit: Just read this somewhere. Supposedly Facebook's founder said this:
“Facebook has gotten out of control,

Everyone is talking about it being shut down in the near future
laugh.gif

Info? Or just rumor?

It's all over Twitter and my friends are talking about it in there statuses

Again, sorry if discussed already

Edit: Just read this somewhere. Supposedly Facebook's founder said this:
“Facebook has gotten out of control,

There is a article on some site saying they interviewed Zuckerberg and he said he is too stressed with the site and is shutting it down on March 15th.

Now Twitter and every one is running with this ONE source and its spreading like wildfire.

Until CNN confirms.

/thread

There is a article on some site saying they interviewed Zuckerberg and he said he is too stressed with the site and is shutting it down on March 15th.

Now Twitter and every one is running with this ONE source and its spreading like wildfire.

Until CNN confirms.

/thread

In all honesty, this would take off so much pressure of peoples lives.
Facebook is the NUMBER 1 killer of all relationships. You find +%!! out you otherwise wouldn't because of it.

Ignorance is bliss....

Man I wish I was a teen in the 90s

Facebook is the NUMBER 1 killer of all relationships. You find +%!! out you otherwise wouldn't because of it.

Ignorance is bliss....

I thought Zuckerburg sold fb and doesn't even have anything to do with it anymore.
No way its true tho. Facebook is more popular than ever, no way they're getting rid of that.

I thought Zuckerburg sold fb and doesn't even have anything to do with it anymore.
No way its true tho. Facebook is more popular than ever, no way they're getting rid of that.

I doubt it, the site single handedly made a man into a billionaire. I dont even think Zuckerberg himself can shut it down now real talk

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

girls before facebook/all the social sites>>>>>>>

hell yeah, it usually took them MONTHS to find out what a redundant loser I am. 

Originally Posted by derventa

Ignorance is bliss....

tru @%%@..i don't even really get on it like that..people need to spend more time off the computer anyway

Back
Top Bottom