Sorry Fellas, but she is officially off the market!

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

smh.gif
shallow @@% virgins
laugh.gif
She was w/ him before he became the artist he is now. She was still mobbin w/ Xscape and was into dude. I'd really like to see some of yall dude's girls
laugh.gif

*Sigh*

How was anything said in this thread any indication of someone being a virgin? Who cares how long she was with him?

Someone not finding her attractive doesn't equate to them having a girlfriend who looks like Paula Patton.

smh.gif
shallow @@% virgins
laugh.gif
She was w/ him before he became the artist he is now. She was still mobbin w/ Xscape and was into dude. I'd really like to see some of yall dude's girls
laugh.gif

*Sigh*

How was anything said in this thread any indication of someone being a virgin? Who cares how long she was with him?

Someone not finding her attractive doesn't equate to them having a girlfriend who looks like Paula Patton.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

He was with her when she was the breadwinner.

this. She is the one that put tip on, she was already paid way before him. She always had the dough, her pops was a musician too. She made him the man he is today, so yall trippin

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

He was with her when she was the breadwinner.

this. She is the one that put tip on, she was already paid way before him. She always had the dough, her pops was a musician too. She made him the man he is today, so yall trippin

Good for him.

I wont deny that she is ugly though; maybe she looked good at one point.

Wont go after his money, embarrass him, hassle him, and will probably always be there.

Eh, changing looks is a lot easier than changing personailty.

thumbs up.

Good for him.

I wont deny that she is ugly though; maybe she looked good at one point.

Wont go after his money, embarrass him, hassle him, and will probably always be there.

Eh, changing looks is a lot easier than changing personailty.

thumbs up.

She aint half as ugly as you guys are exaggerating her to be. And I've been in the PYPs, yall ugly as hell.

She aint half as ugly as you guys are exaggerating her to be. And I've been in the PYPs, yall ugly as hell.

There is probably a level of understanding/caring/love between them that many of you will never experience.

Same dudes who will hold out for dimes and then in an act of lonely/horny desperation, smash some swamp donkey...raw.. and end up paying child support for a couple of ugly kids for 18 years.

You know I'm right
grin.gif

There is probably a level of understanding/caring/love between them that many of you will never experience.

Same dudes who will hold out for dimes and then in an act of lonely/horny desperation, smash some swamp donkey...raw.. and end up paying child support for a couple of ugly kids for 18 years.

You know I'm right
grin.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by Grimey

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

She actually look nice in this picture. Usually, she looks...pretty bad.

And really, it's about time they got married. TI always seemed scared to claim her.

Wouldn't you be scared to claim someone whose face only has one correctly functioning side?

wheres your girl at bro
So he needs a girl in order to comment on another woman? Please don't have offspring.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Thanks for shutting that nonsense down

smh.gif
shallow @@% virgins
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*Sigh*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I love it

Back
Top Bottom