Sooooooooooo, What are you doing for New Year's Eve?

I myself still have no clue
eyes.gif
. What are you guys' ideas?

I'm just gonna wing it. I'm tired of hyping up New Year with some extravagant plan then nothing falls through then I'm bummed.

I just wanna be with the ones I love, pop a few bottles (maybe a molly or 2 too
laugh.gif
) and celebrate.

I'm trying to bring in 2011 right.

I'm just gonna wing it. I'm tired of hyping up New Year with some extravagant plan then nothing falls through then I'm bummed.

I just wanna be with the ones I love, pop a few bottles (maybe a molly or 2 too
laugh.gif
) and celebrate.

I'm trying to bring in 2011 right.

Never To Early To Be With Loved Ones and start Poppin Bottles... Cause A Month Later I'm Heading To Iraq. Yezzzur.

Never To Early To Be With Loved Ones and start Poppin Bottles... Cause A Month Later I'm Heading To Iraq. Yezzzur.

plan A party at my friends place

plan B go to times square drunk and grope on some drunk tourist chicks and hopefully wake up in some random hotel room butt naked with whatever tourist chick

plan C go to times square pull a tourist chick take them back to my friends spot

plan D go drinking with a few members on here that i know in real life

either way heavy drinking and acting like a damn fool is part of the new years eve plan

plan A party at my friends place

plan B go to times square drunk and grope on some drunk tourist chicks and hopefully wake up in some random hotel room butt naked with whatever tourist chick

plan C go to times square pull a tourist chick take them back to my friends spot

plan D go drinking with a few members on here that i know in real life

either way heavy drinking and acting like a damn fool is part of the new years eve plan

i thought i was goin to san fransisco to get %@+ poppin, but my friends are bein $@!#%, so imma just stay in wack sacramento n get drunk with the fam m girlfriend

i thought i was goin to san fransisco to get %@+ poppin, but my friends are bein $@!#%, so imma just stay in wack sacramento n get drunk with the fam m girlfriend

Enjoying the new years with the family at my house 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Be safe out there NT.

Back
Top Bottom