Sooooooo.....Facebook. vol. words you don't want to hear from a future wifey

Originally Posted by Swangin84z

whats the actual cause or problem that you had to start this thread? she want to smash, if she look good wife it.
she implied in her facebook update that she wasn't having sex anymore. so i asked her to confirm, and if so, why. that was part of herresponse. and i'll wifi, but not wife. you say "if she want to smash, if she look good wife it". what the heck does that mean? that's acontradictory statement.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

lol, until somebody like kix4kix comes through, possibly....

its just, I done caught numerous bodies of chicks I consider complete #!@!

in retrospect, everyone is a body to someone else....

especially when you wanna talk about how dudes will game a chick with "so wanna study later?" knowing its just a line they hope will eventually lead to smashing...

once you trick her out the $*@%+, the only thing we really want, she's automatically a !@!...

I mean, damn, yall think there's a population of ATTRACTIVE women who haven't succumbed to the constant pressure/gaming/approaching?

I mean, if a chick is hit, its not hard to imagine her not having a sex life...

I think the best judge of character is the composition of the box.

gaping is a no go...lol

cavernous, again, no go...lol

but "oh, she let so and so hit so she's a !@!" is ridiculous

so either yall young, being lied to, or haven't even asked...lol
my dude, why are you still talking about regular jumpoffs when i said she's been in the choo choos?

wait wait, you say she's hosted multiple visits to stinson's family dining experience?

well, kind sir, that there IS indeed what we call us a ++$...

lol

(don't blame me, blame the sk lx....and don't quote my entire response and reply with one sentence trynna dismiss the knowledge lol

I didn't know she was on her Mr. Rodgers status, running trains in the backroom....

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

my dude, why are you still talking about regular jumpoffs when i said she's been in the choo choos?

do you know for a fact or is that what you concluded from her statement?

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

do you know for a fact or is that what you concluded from her statement?
i know for a fact. that's why the whole shebang (her swearing off sex) was funnyinteresting to me. the fact that she admitted it in her statement (the "i've had enough for a lifetime part) was the proverbial icing on the cake.

see, you need to have mentioned that off top for your op to be funny and understood correctly

infact, you should have started off with, "now, this girl has hosted multiple thomas the steam engine appreciation conferences......" then continuedwith your op...

sorry for the confusion

Originally Posted by selrahc123

YNS
This
laugh.gif

see, you need to have mentioned that off top for your op to be funny and understood correctly

infact, you should have started off with, "now, this girl has hosted multiple thomas the steam engine appreciation conferences......" then continued with your op...

sorry for the confusion
touche
laugh.gif

this thread is very interesting....rilla droppin hella knowledge!

"now, this girl has hosted multiple thomas the steam engine appreciation conferences......"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You can have enough sex to last a lifetime with a single person though. Does that make you a %%$?

Regardless you've clarified that my last statement isn't the case for the girl.

the funny #!$! is, the majority of dudes who be on that militant "My WIFE isn't/won't be a %@+" funny type style, never even bother to divuldge into their girls sexual, hell, even "talking to" history (since, you know, she doesn't smash, completely ds and all)

trust me, odds are, you're just being LIED to....

lol

basically every chick, sans virgins, obviously, could be considered a %@+ by SOMEBODY...

you all shall grow up....some day...lol
I say this everytime a thread like this pops up. But most of the dudes on NT are real young, so they dont know any better.

When it comes to your womans sexual past, dont even ask. You will never really know.

Back
Top Bottom