[| -- Soooooo who met Gentry Humphrey (Jordan Brand) while he was in Toronto last week? -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
laugh.gif
Heard about his tour around the city to MOST spots.....saw pics.

Stories? Autographs? Questions?

I wonder why he was here?

I'm surprised he knows Canada exists considering some of the Jordans we don't get. I'm still mad at JB over some of the AJ11s Canada missed out onback in the day.

thats not his fault tho that we dont get them, thats nike canada i believe?

but im pretty sure that guy is the reason why jordan brand has F'ed up the quality and gone the max profit route

Its the shops in Canada not knowing how to poly wit dudes god enough to get the best product.. swap it out for US if you need to... Canada has exclusives too

dude is the head of JB and he's dressing like this? Dude should hit up the General forum for how to dress better.

Originally Posted by c0nf0cal

dude is the head of JB and he's dressing like this? Dude should hit up the General forum for how to dress better.
I agree. Seems like a lot of cats with nice sneakers (particularly Jordan's) have no clue how to put the rest of their outfit together.

well, he came down to montreal to see how the jordan vibe was also.
the reason why he came down Canada was because a couple of cats from a footlocker made the *invite* and chose a spot called KN in laval
where they had a little interview and question session. (he did mention about the confirmation of the release of the TB3, a shoe called the 010...and that hisfavorite jordan was the concords.) alot of wierd questions but the few good ones balanced the whole thing.

me personally it was curiosity. i also had a question but i didn't want to bruise any egos and ask about the jordan brand clothing.
and from what i know, more then 3 quarters of the people didn't even know about jordans till CDPs dropped.

but i did win third prize in raffle for a gift certificate and a picture with Gentry. super cool guy though...

11wordisbond wrote:

I agree. Seems like a lot of cats with nice sneakers (particularly Jordan's) have no clue how to put the rest of their outfit together.

word to dalsito in the WDYWT forum.

On the Facebook Group Of KN Urban Hiphop, there is a video of the meeting, for those who are interested
smile.gif

I'm happy to see that for once Montreal wasn't put aside
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by chaplip

well, he came down to montreal to see how the jordan vibe was also.
the reason why he came down Canada was because a couple of cats from a footlocker made the *invite* and chose a spot called KN in laval
where they had a little interview and question session. (he did mention about the confirmation of the release of the TB3, a shoe called the 010...and that his favorite jordan was the concords.) alot of wierd questions but the few good ones balanced the whole thing.

me personally it was curiosity. i also had a question but i didn't want to bruise any egos and ask about the jordan brand clothing.
and from what i know, more then 3 quarters of the people didn't even know about jordans till CDPs dropped.

but i did win third prize in raffle for a gift certificate and a picture with Gentry. super cool guy though...
With the True Blues coming out, any specific date? and did he confirm the patent leather on it?

Originally Posted by jcbacall

11wordisbond wrote:

word to dalsito in the WDYWT forum.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*shots fired

Montreal needs more of this good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom