Soooo Matt Barnes was arrested today

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I blame Basketball Wives.
the women on that show are a mess.  bunch of groupies turned gold-digging wives/girlfriends acting like idiots who are happy to be on tv.

I know right...even though E. Williams wife could def get it.  How the did that ugly MFer pull her anyway...must be the got damn money...

the women on that show are a mess.  bunch of groupies turned gold-digging wives/girlfriends acting like idiots who are happy to be on tv.

I know right...even though E. Williams wife could def get it.  How the did that ugly MFer pull her anyway...must be the got damn money...

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

20qj3hz.png

dead_smiley_sticker-p217560802465223378qjcl_400.jpg

Originally Posted by JinKazama

i was wondering why she was on there, i haven't seen eric play in the nba in years.
they should dead this show and just have a show about all of wilt chamberlain's jumpoffs.

Originally Posted by JinKazama

i was wondering why she was on there, i haven't seen eric play in the nba in years.
they should dead this show and just have a show about all of wilt chamberlain's jumpoffs.

Originally Posted by Nek32

Is it with that same annoying chick on Basketball Wives?

I loved on that show (might have been the reunion) when the other girls were talking trash about her, and they were like: "At first she said she was dating Matt Barnes. We were all like WHO? Who the hell is Matt Barnes."
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
...from what i remember one of em got knocked up by Michael Olawakandi, and another by Eric Williams...lame

Originally Posted by Nek32

Is it with that same annoying chick on Basketball Wives?

I loved on that show (might have been the reunion) when the other girls were talking trash about her, and they were like: "At first she said she was dating Matt Barnes. We were all like WHO? Who the hell is Matt Barnes."
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
...from what i remember one of em got knocked up by Michael Olawakandi, and another by Eric Williams...lame

so what do you guys think of his haircut honestly? I'm asking because I had one of those last march...

so what do you guys think of his haircut honestly? I'm asking because I had one of those last march...

Back
Top Bottom