SOOOO i got a interview vol: AT&T

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Xavier

completely 360 career move (mostly into law enforcement/security jobs) 
hmmm so looks like you are right back where you started
nerd.gif
beat me to it
roll.gif
roll.gif

reminds me when this girl posted on FB venting and saying she wishes she can do a 360 turn..she got clowned hard
laugh.gif

Unless you have sales experience it's going to be a bit harder getting the job, but not impossible. You just gotta WOW them. A few things you want to emphasize is, being GREAT at customer service. Right now the companies focus is winning the JD Power award therefore they are looking for people with good customer service skills. Also as previously posted, basically how to convert a customers NO into a yes. A simple answer is tell them you show them the benefit of the product (usually has to do with selling accessories, the phones sell themselves) such as using a bluetooth to prevent 100$+ ticket, a case to protect their phone etc etc.

Working for AT&T is super
pimp.gif
making 50k+ a year as a part timer. Granted I'm in one of the highest volume stores but still paid holidays, insurance, union, and the starting pay isn't too bad at all. Also tuition assistance and a bunch of other little perks.

Unless you have sales experience it's going to be a bit harder getting the job, but not impossible. You just gotta WOW them. A few things you want to emphasize is, being GREAT at customer service. Right now the companies focus is winning the JD Power award therefore they are looking for people with good customer service skills. Also as previously posted, basically how to convert a customers NO into a yes. A simple answer is tell them you show them the benefit of the product (usually has to do with selling accessories, the phones sell themselves) such as using a bluetooth to prevent 100$+ ticket, a case to protect their phone etc etc.

pimp.gif
making 50k+ a year as a part timer. Granted I'm in one of the highest volume stores but still paid holidays, insurance, union, and the starting pay isn't too bad at all. Also tuition assistance and a bunch of other little perks.

^^^Same here...I worked for Legacy T Small Business landline....

However, AT&T wireless' customer service in the stores absoutely SUCKS. They're great if/when you call them, but maaaaannnnn...I absolutely hate going to the stores

^^^Same here...I worked for Legacy T Small Business landline....

However, AT&T wireless' customer service in the stores absoutely SUCKS. They're great if/when you call them, but maaaaannnnn...I absolutely hate going to the stores

Originally Posted by GreenRanger

pimp.gif

i heard they hire military peeps so i applied lol no sales experience but for that amount of pay im in

im pretty good with phones and gadgets so i dunno i might go

how are the hours?

Originally Posted by GreenRanger

pimp.gif

i heard they hire military peeps so i applied lol no sales experience but for that amount of pay im in

im pretty good with phones and gadgets so i dunno i might go

how are the hours?

none what so ever thinking about passing it up lol

Go out there and get that job, if you take anything from it take the experience and the ability to be a salesman.

Its not for everyone but before going into the cell phone business (and now starting my own business) I had only 1 year of retail experience which is nothing.

I learn things quick and pick things up quicker, maybe youre good in sales, needless to say after settling down at my job full time after a year im top 2 in sales amongst 100 employees including managers.

Goodluck and make them know that youre great, one way or another.

none what so ever thinking about passing it up lol

Go out there and get that job, if you take anything from it take the experience and the ability to be a salesman.

Its not for everyone but before going into the cell phone business (and now starting my own business) I had only 1 year of retail experience which is nothing.

I learn things quick and pick things up quicker, maybe youre good in sales, needless to say after settling down at my job full time after a year im top 2 in sales amongst 100 employees including managers.

Goodluck and make them know that youre great, one way or another.

^Depends what the store needs are, open availability is always good to have plus its holiday season, the busiest time of the year so go out and make some money.

^Depends what the store needs are, open availability is always good to have plus its holiday season, the busiest time of the year so go out and make some money.

Back
Top Bottom