Sooo were gonna act like the Suns didnt beat a Thunder team that won 9 in a row without Steve Nash..

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

Originally Posted by Andrew630

49b358054a95bb8b27e2b719b98cc338a58adbb.gif
why dont u put up the pic where Goran layed CJ Watson flat on his $!@ the very next game
What exactly is the gif meant to prove anyway? "Because he got dunked on he's not good"? Seriously, the arguments here are at that level still? 

Originally Posted by JPZx

The Timberwolves were one shot away from beating the Thunder three days ago...

Are you expecting a standing ovation or something?
Thunde had to comeback to beat the Knicks in OT as well... still a good win though, but lets not go OD
laugh.gif

I didn't see this post... I'm happy I saw it now though. Cheezy, outside of Suns fans, no one pays attention to Goran. They only see the fact that Derrick Rose wammed on him and think the boys trash. We know this dude is legit, and will be a problem sooner or later. I'm not comparing him to elite status, but a very solid pg with good defense. I see nothing but positive from Dragic. Usually you make post about Jrich too much but this post was good. Sooner or later, people will know about him.

Goran is
pimp.gif

I feel bad for the league because it's only his 2nd year!
pimp.gif
At least Suns still have someone when Nash is gone.
pimp.gif
To the guys that hate him, do me a favor and catch ABC's game vs Spurs and check out this dude. Many of you guys just hatin on Goran cuz that dunk

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

10 assts in 20 mins? Starting guards can't even do that in 40 mins.

Jdiddy let these guys keep being ignorant to the fact of a force of nature waiting to happen

bda0e078b3d4493c27d2738e873ebf52-getty-91026113bg008_76ers_suns.jpg

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

I feel bad for the league because it's only his 2nd year!
pimp.gif
At least Suns still have someone when Nash is gone.
pimp.gif
To the guys that hate him, do me a favor and catch ESPN's game vs Spurs and check out this dude. Many of you guys just hatin on Goran cuz that dunk
whoa Jdiddy is like a prophet
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom