Sooo ... how was everyone's New Year's Eve?

Mine went better than expected... party at my homies house with a lot of people, got super faded, had some MOET even though I used to think it wasnasty, margaritas, 1800 Jose Cuervo, and had a good time.

Not gonna lie, but I just woke up and I think I'm still drunk
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Got drunk,trucked some F150s,stopped friends from driving while drunk (or at least tried)

Just the daily routine of a Superman
glasses.gif

had to spend most of the night controlling this dude who was drunk as hell...
smh.gif
....this dude was wild'n out...pulled his pistol on a chick...punched about 4 holesin the wall..knocked down damn near every picture off the wall....long story short..he just got out the hospital...with close to $3000 in propertydamage....1st day in '09..ALREADY TAKIN' MAJOR L's

went to South Beach could not find any parking and wasn't about to 40 just to park... so headed to Fort Lauderdale ... Club hopped then they had a hugeblock party... got blasted met the girl of my dreams and will be chilling with her tonight... Not such a bad start to the new year.

went to some house party, played drinking games, threw an empty keg over a wall, and woke up hungover

Went to South Beach in Detroit. It got so packed that people were on the verge of trampling people over trying to get around in there, so we ended up leavingaround 1:30ish.

partied, woke up in a guest bed at someone's house, had a headache and awful beer $#@%!

i worked.
and then i spazzed out because i left my house keys at work.
then i slept through the countdown.
pretty boring.

Back
Top Bottom