Soon he might need a triple thick headband Vol. Lebron's Hairline

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Honestly i dont see why he's so insecure about his hairline, Ive seen it and its really not bad, if anything its normal for his age, some hairline go faster than others, but with all the money i wouldnt give 2 !+*@$ what people think about me.

How can you not understand why a man is so insecure about losing his hair? Hair restoration is a multi-million dollar business. You have seen the commercials, so you know what not having all of your hair can do to your ego. It is easy to understand why he is "insecure" about it. I feel for him, but I don't understand why he hasn't gotten shapeup surgery yet. I don't understand that at all.

I understand that...but when you rich like lebron.....I dont care if im 22 with a bald head...just my opnion i guess
Easy to say when nobody knows who you are. If you are rich and famous and 22 years old then you have millions of people making threads about your hair every time you step onto the court. Why would that make anyone feel good about themselves? I think we forget that these are still people with feelings. Regular men are "insecure" about their baldness so why do you think they are any different?

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by hellaones

2 bandz
roll.gif
laugh.gif
truuuuuuu

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Never thought this would come true.
I made this back in 2010.
1zdtevs.jpg

A year earlier than expected.. Sorry lebron

laugh.gif
this the pic I was looking for.

How can you not understand why a man is so insecure about losing his hair? Hair restoration is a multi-million dollar business. You have seen the commercials, so you know what not having all of your hair can do to your ego. It is easy to understand why he is "insecure" about it. I feel for him, but I don't understand why he hasn't gotten shapeup surgery yet. I don't understand that at all.

I understand that...but when you rich like lebron.....I dont care if im 22 with a bald head...just my opnion i guess
Easy to say when nobody knows who you are. If you are rich and famous and 22 years old then you have millions of people making threads about your hair every time you step onto the court. Why would that make anyone feel good about themselves? I think we forget that these are still people with feelings. Regular men are "insecure" about their baldness so why do you think they are any different?
Yes sir!

Yeah but even most regular men eventually say "*@%# it" and make that move. And by your logic, he has to realize that the main reason people point out his hairline more than others is bc of the lengths he goes to hide it, which would make even more sense for him to go lower with it. I feel what you're saying but c'mon man....he's Lebron James
laugh.gif
being bald won't change that one bit

I think the main reason he doesnt just get the surgery, besides it being more intense than it seems like it should be, is that it would be impossible to keep it secret and people would roast him even further. It also doesn't have a 100% success rate, sometimes the follicles just die in their new location. It's not particularly expensive, around $7,000. I have an appointment later this month.

It makes a big difference to your image, people are used to Lebron's media shine the past 10 years or so. It will just look weird I guess, look at Ripp 
sick.gif
. Anyways, I hope it doesn't trouble Lebron as much as it concerns the general public, because ya'll know how hurt Lebron can get. Plus I don't think that baldie goes with him, yet I'm rooting for him whenever he's ready. MJ pulled it off smoothly but I guess that's why he's the GOAT.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

I think the main reason he doesnt just get the surgery, besides it being more intense than it seems like it should be, is that it would be impossible to keep it secret and people would roast him even further. It also doesn't have a 100% success rate, sometimes the follicles just die in their new location. It's not particularly expensive, around $7,000. I have an appointment later this month.
If it fails does it make it worse or just leave it the way it is? Any side effects?

^ If you do the strip method, you will have visible scarring and stitches if the hair doesn't grow in and cover it. If you do the other less evasive FUE, you take follicles from the dht resistant area (the sides), so they are a bit thinner afterwards. This is what it looks like 24hrs after FUE, looking at many videos, sometimes people's continues to look like this forever and they have to go back. But what can also happen, is it just doesn't "take" and you go to all that expense and the hair doesn't grow in their new part of your head.

Spoiler [+]
FUE-hair-transplant.jpg

beforecorrectiveFUEbyDrBHUSHANBhiwaniHARYANA.jpg

hair-replacement-surgery-photo-composite-scar-156928.jpg

Hair-Transplant-Scars.jpg

Back
Top Bottom