Soon he might need a triple thick headband Vol. Lebron's Hairline

Dude should just wear a do rag if that is possible.

I feel bad for Lebron. As a fellow balding man myself, it's the most self conscious thing a man can go through. At least I am 30 but I too have the worst heard shape ever and could never go bald because of it. I am doomted in looking like a balding guy for the rest of my life.

Wow he really wear 2 headbands?? Def showin his insecurity.....To the guy who said its normal for his age? Um sorry dude, no its not. He goin bald/thin real early sucks. I don't have that issue on either side of my fam, I'm good. Goin bald effects any male esteem wise I'd say.

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
@ sweat hat tho

I mean dis dude got soo much paper, he can't hire a team of scientist to recreate a new hairline for him or sumthin?!

Whoever said going bald in your mid to late 20's is normal is on the good drugs

I have 65yr old great uncles with afros like ice cube, I thank god I dont have that problem in my family

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Word he should just cut it low like Kobe does. Kobe's hairline is damn near nonexistent but its cut so low its hard to tell

laugh.gif
I been rocking that super light #1 ceasar for like a year myself.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Thats why this fool didnt come to the Bulls.... We have a "no headband" rule....

Nah not really.

Ben Wallace and Rip Hamilton come to mind.

eek.gif
somebody posted a pic of Lebron adding headbands as the years went by. I think by 2015 he had three on. Looks like it's really happening.

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Thats why this fool didnt come to the Bulls.... We have a "no headband" rule....

Nah not really.

Ben Wallace and Rip Hamilton come to mind.

Wallace wasn't allowed to wear his and RIP only gets to wear his to prevent sweat from entering his mask....

I dont think "Receding hairline" would have exempted him from this rule
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Honestly i dont see why he's so insecure about his hairline, Ive seen it and its really not bad, if anything its normal for his age, some hairline go faster than others, but with all the money i wouldnt give 2 !+*@$ what people think about me.

How can you not understand why a man is so insecure about losing his hair? Hair restoration is a multi-million dollar business. You have seen the commercials, so you know what not having all of your hair can do to your ego. It is easy to understand why he is "insecure" about it. I feel for him, but I don't understand why he hasn't gotten shapeup surgery yet. I don't understand that at all.

Back
Top Bottom