Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

Would abel then drop out of school and become President of the club? I like it. He can tell opie's kids to join too.

and he gone still be using Unser to do **** like get the cereal from off top the fridge n ****.
cal it Sons of Sons of Anarchy

Last edited:
They should at least let Unser get some yambs once. Have him guest star in a Red Woody film or something. Dude should've moved into Diosa and been given free service for life.

Would abel then drop out of school and become President of the club? I like it. He can tell opie's kids to join too.

I could see him pedaling into the sunset on his big wheel with the theme song playing.

I thought about this a few episodes ago but have they ever said if his kids are with Lyla or back with his Mom?

My mom just started season 7 yesterday and got up to episode 2.

She asked me if every episode after that was based on Gemmas lie about the chinese.

When i told her it was she stopped watching :rofl: .

fOzA1sc.png

I thought about this a few episodes ago but have they ever said if his kids are with Lyla or back with his Mom?

I was reading up on Lyla on wikipedia last week and I think it said she took in his kids too. But she probably leaves them and her kids with opie's mom since it looks like she's always st Red Woody.

what if the babysitter trashed the house, like this whole time shes just been tryin to close enough to jax/gemma to kill him/her? 
nerd.gif

i think her mom died in jt's accident

here's another theory from hitfix:
 Uh, the Abel's room message and dead birds are pretty clearly August Marks. Remember the last convo he had with Jax in the back of his car? He said no son would be safe and he'd have no problem killing any and all son's.....or something to that effect.

Sutter has stated in either Ep 9 (tonight) or Ep 10 there would be a major character death. I'm inclined to believe it'll happen tonight given Anarchy Afterwards will follow after tonight's episode.

*Crosses fingers* ...Please be Gemma....:lol:

Nostalgic throwback

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom