Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

Juice is gonna kill himself and let that batch live watch....don't do it Juice man, don't do it

Robocop killed him too fast like he didn't want to spill beans on him

Wonder if this will have any significance in the next episode(s). :nerd:

Abel trippin :rofl:

:lol:

Abel....

thor___stop_hammer_time_by_caycowa-d5ap6mi.png

I think Juice is going to make Gemma tell Jax the truth and then he'll kill her.

that would be his best bet.. good plan. but he will not kill gemma. if he does had will most def kill him because the old dude knows gemma left with him...

best bet is to call old dude tell him the truth then call jax with gemma on the speakerphone admitting to what happen. but where he goes from there who knows

Last edited:
Man, this episode was awesome. It's picking up like crazy. Gemma >:

Btw, has anybody noticed Katey Segal looks a whole lot better off the show.?

So did Uncle Jury not rat out Jax?

BTW, anybody remember a couple episodes where Gemma was telling the new sheriff things about her name and something about a black baby? Didn't understand that.

So did Uncle Jury not rat out Jax?

BTW, anybody remember a couple episodes where Gemma was telling the new sheriff things about her name and something about a black baby? Didn't understand that.
i think jury ratted out the location of the warehouse, but lin paid barosky to have his guard not watch the sons warehouse specifically

and gemma was commenting on the white sheriff having the name althea, which i guess she saying is common only to black women

^It was definitely Jury who ratted.

Im still curious who that dude was to him though. Son? Lover?

they should have ended Lin right there :smh: that was a mistake Jackie-boy
if Juice would have killed Gemma right there who would have been the one to tell Jax the truth? no way in hell he would have believed Juice.

hope Samcro gets wiped out. Am I the only one rootin' for the other side and hopes to see more SOA members be dropped?

they should have ended Lin right there :smh: that was a mistake Jackie-boy
if Juice would have killed Gemma right there who would have been the one to tell Jax the truth? no way in hell he would have believed Juice.
nah, I think they're setting up the moment of truth when Jax learns what Gemma did. It's probably gonna be a combination of Juice spilling the beans & Lin somehow convincing that he didn't order a hit on Tara.

Loving this season so far. The most anarchy from the gang & the new sheriff is a rather complex character.

What Intel does juice have to give themmayans and why would the Mayans go after the sons,

I think juice is fake tricking and helping out the sons one last time

Juice wont kill Gemma even though he should..im dying to see whats going to happen when he goes to the mayans..i literally cant wait until next week!

Back
Top Bottom