Son surprises mom with Super Bowl tickets

Soccer players are such ******* though! Name one badass soccer player... who even went to be a soccer player in America? Kids couldn't care less

Last edited:
Average joes spending that money on the SB?

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh/ Unless you're making 6 figures and its a regular expenditure, its pretty much an event you can watch at home without much love lost.

The Seahawks clearly mean a lot to this guys mother. Plus, he doesn't see her much, so he's able to spend time with her at an event they will both remember forever, win or lose.

Dope gesture by the son :pimp: . Would love a reaction vid of the mother if the Hawks win.

Some of you guys grew up motherless or she molested you a lot. Simple story of a son giving back to his mom, something every son wants to do to his mom. It may cost them a fortune but they will talk about it for the rest of their lives.

So its the Seahawks and Broncos in the bowl? And they are playing in cold *** new jersey?? Lol..genius.

Booooo tenth row superbowl seats 1k not happening. Publicty stunt free advertisment for the website

Average joes spending that money on the SB?

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh/ Unless you're making 6 figures and its a regular expenditure, its pretty much an event you can watch at home without much love lost.
her reaction made those tickets very well worth it

some of you boys straight up don't deserve to live in this country..

what the **** is wrong with ya'll?

Did someone compare superbowl viewership to the "world cup?"

Your basis that the NFL football sucks is comparing it to the most watched event in television history? Oh.

Keyword: "world" cup

I swear this site has some of the biggest HATERS ever.

And I totally despise that word but theres no other words for some of ya

**** the superbowl.

**** football.

Nothing but commercials and dudes getting injured.

Bunch of hype.

Bunch of dudes who can't play real sports.

Soccer... now there's a real sport.

Come at me brethren.

lol

football players get way more *%&&$ than the soccer players

over in EUR that might be a diff story

some of you boys straight up don't deserve to live in this country..

what the **** is wrong with ya'll?

I swear this site has some of the biggest HATERS ever.

And I totally despise that word but theres no other words for some of ya

The comments in some of the threads i've read this week, reinforce my views that there are a number of psychopaths on this site.

For real, though.

Cats on NT see someone being happy or enjoying something and get legit annoyed.

It's quite sad. Cynicism is a disease, one that tricks you into thinking you know how things go.

**** the superbowl.

**** football.

Bunch of hype.

Come at me brethren.

Oh he's from LA

no wonder why

La

**** the superbowl.

**** football.

Bunch of hype.

Come at me brethren.

This kinda stuff does us (soccer players/fans/enthusiasts/the game itself) zero favors. The sport is making incredible progress in this country, I can't stand soccer fans who gotta put other sports down. I know you're probably joking but I see this all the time lately and it reeks of inferiority. Not to mention the irony of it all. 
this :smh:

Soccer players are such ******* though! Name one badass soccer player... who even went to be a soccer player in America? Kids couldn't care less
:stoneface: :stoneface: Zlatan Ibrahimovic

lol

football players get way more *%&&$ than the soccer players

over in EUR that might be a diff story
you can't be serious

I think my favorite vid was dude who bought his dad a Ferrari. :pimp:

There's a couple on YouTube where sons buy their Dad their dream car. Some cool stuff.

As for this vid, :pimp:. And look at the dogs trying to console her as she starts to lose it. :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom