Son pulled out a CD player, though

ayo this just in Jay-Z said

Walkmans we off that........ so we off that. Though

its music, who cares, i'll listen to it regardless.

its better than nothing.

but really tho a radio??

laugh.gif
ancient history

Ya acting like ya would rock the walkman still just because the sound quality is better. Ya still know damn well ya not walking around with no damn discman
roll.gif
#BOISTOP

My moms is 55 y/o and has an iPod...
She doesn't even have a use 4 that walkman anymore...

i saw this guy on the J train (like 20something) it was bad enough he had bag full of mixed tapes like it was 2003, but he pulled out
this big CD walkman with the old school headphones with the black foam around the ears....he started rapping
eating his chinese.
roll.gif

there were a group of black kids throwing shots like "son went retro" and "son going hard with a pocket full of doubleA's"

...i laughed on the inside.

Man that radio picture reminds me back during my Sophomore year of High School in 2006, I found this awesome old portable radio during a power outage. I tookit to school a few times, and put that thing on during P.E. just ignoring everyone else and chilling in the corner of the gym listening to talk radio like JimRome, ESPN or just listening to a random station I could manage to find the frequency of. Good times.
glasses.gif

I remember getting a CD player for christmas 2003. It uses one of those mini-discs.. even got 100 pack of those too. Probably used it for about a year before Iretired it.

Burning music to CDs was a mission back then. not to mention removing your "RnB Music" for "Rap Music"
laugh.gif

Such a hassle....

But good memories though. I remember taking this to Cancun.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

smh.gif
smh.gif
at me, for clicking every spoiler that Rafool posted.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hell, ppl still use car cd players soo............

i dont see the use of car ipod players (the recievers without cd players and only have the ipod hookups and all that unless u ballin wit screens n such)
208033493.jpg

Never owned an MP3 player in my life... I like the packaging of old fashioned CDs. Booklets, cases, covers...
pimp.gif
... I love em. Prick..

Originally Posted by Rafool

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif
Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif
Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif
Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif
Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif
Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif
Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Never owned an MP3 player in my life... I like the packaging of old fashioned CDs. Booklets, cases, covers...
pimp.gif
... I love em. Prick..

nevermind, your life looks too rough for insults right now

lol at myself-I literally read thread title, saw the-, though, looked at author of thread, and fist pumped really hard while laughing to myself

j dilla, you the man, though

I used to have a CD player a couple of years ago, good times good times - till the iPod took over the portable media industry.

The one thing I hate about CD players is that they skip too damn much. lol

Back
Top Bottom